New brake pads for the E63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Shows £328 for 2 discs?

If you add to basket, £627 odd flashes up.
Seems with all the interest they gone up in price by £10 in the last hour

If you add to basket, £627 odd flashes up.
Seems with all the interest they gone up in price by £10 in the last hour

Thats more like the price I expected them to be. I never got as far as adding them to a basket
Shame. I almost got the card out too;)

Shows £328 for 2 discs?
The price comes to £676.

Pads and wear indicator arrived today, 8 days after placing the order.
Not a particularly fast service, but the parts are correct and an excellent price.
Overall, very happy and I'd use Autodoc/buycarpartsuk again.
I would prefer that it was made clear on the uk site that the parts are in Germany, and its an arm of Autodoc.

There is still around 6mm of pad thickness left, so I'll hold on for a while before fitting them. They are certainly a very substantial size pad!View attachment 98249

View attachment 98250
usually the counterweights on those pads are out. I remove them and put the original ones in instead

Pads and wear indicator arrived today, 8 days after placing the order.
Not a particularly fast service, but the parts are correct and an excellent price.
Overall, very happy and I'd use Autodoc/buycarpartsuk again.
I would prefer that it was made clear on the uk site that the parts are in Germany, and its an arm of Autodoc.

There is still around 6mm of pad thickness left, so I'll hold on for a while before fitting them. They are certainly a very substantial size pad!View attachment 98249

View attachment 98250
The price of those pads were not bad at all. I have to admit. However, They are obtainable for about the same price in UK. They'd arrive a bit quicker too

Not had a problem with Autodoc in the two / three years of usage.
You can tick a box on check out and for a very small fee they will collect it, no questions asked.

Gave up on ECP as they just got too many things wrong and on more than one occasion, a used part was in the box.

I'm in need of pads shortly, I'd be grateful if you could report on them once bedded in.
Thread update.
Just over a year later, fitted and bedded in and really impressed. Going from OE pads to these is a revelation regarding brake dust.
Photo below taken after approx 100 miles and two weeks driving. Normally the wheels would be smothered in dust.
The pads themselves pull the car up sharply and I've no complaints at all about TRW pads.
20210728_203538[1].jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom