New Branch - Euro Car Parts Wokingham!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EuroCarParts

Authorised Forum Sponsor
Car
European
Hi All!

We are only 9 days into the new year, and today sees the opening of EuroCarParts Wokingham - Located in another BRAND NEW Build - Wokingham will stock around 23,000 different parts and have a team of 20 staff from opening!

The Address is Below, and Full branch details including opening times can be found here: Euro Car Parts Wokingham | Car Parts | Car Accessories | Garage Equipment

Units 5
Fishponds Industrial Est Fishponds Road
Wokingham
Berks
RG41 2QJ

Below are the rest of the branch opening this month, Remember to let me know if This is going to be your new local branch :D
BranchesJan2012.jpg

I live about a mile away from there. Used to get my BMW serviced as Citromech down there - nice guys.

Any plans for one in Banbury?.....ideally north of the centre as the traffic is often quite busy.....some customers ask a lot hey! :)

wow - sounds like its going to be a popular one!

Any plans for one in Banbury?.....ideally north of the centre as the traffic is often quite busy.....some customers ask a lot hey! :)

no plans in the next 9 months atleast - Oxford is quite a new one and serves half way to banbury, so depending on demand, Banbury looks like a good spot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom