New branch of PAP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Motard

Car
92 250 TD
Lotusmark2,

What do you and other members of PAP think about opening a branch down here in the sun?

Bob

Yes Sym, there will have to be a GTG, feel a bloody idiot sat here talking to myself lol.
How many members are there in PAP? Will non members be invited?
As you are the founder I guess you must be the chairman lotusmark2, can you give me a list of members please?
Any of you thinking of joining PAP now is the time!!

Bob

Im not sure if im allowed to joing .. will have to ask the boss ...

Pammy , am i allowed to join PAP ? :D :p :bannana:

I thought the "American Breasts" thread elsewhere on this forum was the USA PAP splinter group.

Then I re-read the title and was extremely disappointed (that's what speed reading does to ya).

I was looking forward to checking out some of their avatars and sigs :eek:

Kinky .... [sigh]

Bob - I think I have 2 of my own !

K

P.S. - any nice lovely b&bs near you?

Bob,

Are there any online?

K

Motard said:
How many members are there in PAP? Will non members be invited?
As you are the founder I guess you must be the chairman lotusmark2, can you give me a list of members please?
Any of you thinking of joining PAP now is the time!!

Bob
Hi Bob
You have a PM with membership list

P.A.P. ? does that stand for Pretenders And Posers. You need some color in your life. :D :D

Good question Bob.

I'll have to think about a 'politically correct' answer - otherwise I'll be sin-binned.

K

fuzzer said:
Im not sure if im allowed to joing .. will have to ask the boss ...

Pammy , am i allowed to join PAP ? :D :p :bannana:
erm - don't you have free life membership:D - but glad to see you got the job description right;)

Kinky said:
Good question Bob.

I'll have to think about a 'politically correct' answer - otherwise I'll be sin-binned.

K
Kink - What else could you possibley mean? There are loads of B & B's in the South of France:D

Bob - I am away for a wee while and you start sommat off without inviting me first:( - you will have to be reprimanded for that - your turn to go to confession:D

What do you have in mind here? I love the South of France - one of the best places to get a tan - massive beaches - but I'm not keen on parking my car near all that sand?

I think we could have a GTG in somewhere a bit different if everyone is up for it and inaugurate the PAP branch at the same time.
How many would be interested? Be about 690 miles from Calais. If we did it at the end of the season, maybe late September, we could get a good deal. Maybe hire one very large place.
This is the list.......

Motard +1

Motard said:
I think we could have a GTG in somewhere a bit different if everyone is up for it and inaugurate the PAP branch at the same time.
How many would be interested? Be about 690 miles from Calais. If we did it at the end of the season, maybe late September, we could get a good deal. Maybe hire one very large place.
This is the list.......

Motard +1
Lotusmark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom