New C Class C300 Premium

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Give it some time, you've only had it up for three weeks and it's still Winter here in London.

When the clocks "spring" forward, the days are longer, and the sun comes out properly, that's the time when people start thinking about replacing their wheels and driving around to buy their next car. It'll be gone by the end of May - well before your new vehicle arrives.

Handsome Motor, Robin Best wishes to The Batman and Cat Woman.

Screenshot 2022-03-16 at 14.55.03.png

Last edited:
Give it some time, you've only had it up for three weeks and it's still Winter here in London.

When the clocks "spring" forward, the days are longer, and the sun comes out properly, that's the time when people start thinking about replacing their wheels and driving around to buy their next car. It'll be gone by the end of May - well before your new vehicle arrives.

Handsome Motor, Robin Best wishes to The Batman and Cat Woman.

View attachment 124943
It does look nice doesn’t it :)

It does look nice doesn’t it :)
It’s a funny thing though I have always loved the look of the E Coupe and it drives really nicely, I was pleasantly surprised with the new 2 litre diesel considering I had an E350 before this, I love the widescreen cockpit and the surround camera is awesome which is good as the view out from these is not the best.

Do you know what though I just cannot gel with the car which I just don’t understand and it’s the first car I have owned which the wife likes.

Robin

You might be disappointed with MPG, particularly in this climate, moving from a diesel to a C300

However, Drive the Deal have some C300's with about £3.6k off list price from pipeline stock with July delivery dates

MERCEDES-BENZ C CLASS SALOON C300 AMG LINE PREMIUM PLUS 4DR 9G-TRONIC​

Brand new Mercedes-Benz C Class model. All cars are unregistered meaning you will be the first registered keeper. You will be dealing with the Mercedes-Benz dealer directly once an order is placed.
Cars are available from pipeline stock for July 2022 delivery, in the following colours:
  • Metallic – Spectral Blue
The interior features Black leather upholstery with Dashboard in ARTICO man-made leather and Anthracite line structure lime wood trim
As Standard this model comes equipped with the following features:
  • 19" AMG alloy wheels – 5-double-spoke design, aerodynamically optimised, painted black with a high-sheen finish
  • Sports suspension with selective damping system, lowered by 15 mm including Sports Direct-Steer system
  • Cruise control
  • 11.9-inch high-resolution multimedia colour display
  • 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster display
  • Active Blind Spot Assist
  • Active Lane-Keeping Assist
  • multimedia system
  • MBUX Navigation
  • Premium Parking package with reversing camera
  • Smartphone integration
  • URBAN GUARD vehicle protection (Thatcham Category 1)
  • Mirror package
  • Seat Comfort package – driver and front passenger seat.
  • AMG body styling
  • AMG floor mats
  • Multifunction sports steering wheel in Nappa leather
  • Sports pedals in brushed stainless steel with rubber studs
  • Digital light headlamps with Adaptive Highbeam Assist Plus
  • Ambient lighting
  • Illuminated door sills
  • KEYLESS-GO – Keyless comfort access and KEYLESS-GO starting function
  • Heated front seats with Memory package – driver’s seat, front passenger seat, steering column and exterior mirrors electrically adjustable with memory
  • MBUX augmented reality for navigation
  • Parking package with 360° camera
  • Head-up display
  • THERMOTRONIC automatic climate control with four climate zones
  • Panoramic sliding sunroof

All quotes include 12 months road fund licence, a Mercedes-Benz 3-year manufacturer's warranty, and free driven delivery anywhere in England. Quoted prices are valid for cars ordered and delivered by the 30th of July 2022.

List price £51,460
Our price
£47,795
ORDER CAR

Save £3,665

You might be disappointed with MPG, particularly in this climate, moving from a diesel to a C300

However, Drive the Deal have some C300's with about £3.6k off list price from pipeline stock with July delivery dates

MERCEDES-BENZ C CLASS SALOON C300 AMG LINE PREMIUM PLUS 4DR 9G-TRONIC​

Brand new Mercedes-Benz C Class model. All cars are unregistered meaning you will be the first registered keeper. You will be dealing with the Mercedes-Benz dealer directly once an order is placed.
Cars are available from pipeline stock for July 2022 delivery, in the following colours:
  • Metallic – Spectral Blue
The interior features Black leather upholstery with Dashboard in ARTICO man-made leather and Anthracite line structure lime wood trim
As Standard this model comes equipped with the following features:
  • 19" AMG alloy wheels – 5-double-spoke design, aerodynamically optimised, painted black with a high-sheen finish
  • Sports suspension with selective damping system, lowered by 15 mm including Sports Direct-Steer system
  • Cruise control
  • 11.9-inch high-resolution multimedia colour display
  • 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster display
  • Active Blind Spot Assist
  • Active Lane-Keeping Assist
  • multimedia system
  • MBUX Navigation
  • Premium Parking package with reversing camera
  • Smartphone integration
  • URBAN GUARD vehicle protection (Thatcham Category 1)
  • Mirror package
  • Seat Comfort package – driver and front passenger seat.
  • AMG body styling
  • AMG floor mats
  • Multifunction sports steering wheel in Nappa leather
  • Sports pedals in brushed stainless steel with rubber studs
  • Digital light headlamps with Adaptive Highbeam Assist Plus
  • Ambient lighting
  • Illuminated door sills
  • KEYLESS-GO – Keyless comfort access and KEYLESS-GO starting function
  • Heated front seats with Memory package – driver’s seat, front passenger seat, steering column and exterior mirrors electrically adjustable with memory
  • MBUX augmented reality for navigation
  • Parking package with 360° camera
  • Head-up display
  • THERMOTRONIC automatic climate control with four climate zones
  • Panoramic sliding sunroof

All quotes include 12 months road fund licence, a Mercedes-Benz 3-year manufacturer's warranty, and free driven delivery anywhere in England. Quoted prices are valid for cars ordered and delivered by the 30th of July 2022.

List price £51,460
Our price
£47,795
ORDER CAR

Save £3,665
I have to say the mpg with the current E220 Coupe is awesome, as I’m retired now my yearly miles is around 5000 so I’m not too worried about mpg.

Thanks for the link but I fancied a car with the brown leather interior.

Robin

Fair point, I always go for the coloured leathers too over black.
I get around 20-22 MPG pure urban short trips in the W205 C300, the W206 is larger and heavier but with the advantage of eco boost, so may on balance be around the same MPG.

I don't do high miles either, can't expect diesel, hybrid or hatchback mpg, but wish the economy was a tad better and on par with a BMW 330i with identical BHP, more torque, and one less gear at 8.

But enjoy the W206 when you get it.

I think youll find that used car prices are now going down quite a bit so about £32k sounds right for a car which you paid £36k for.
Bear in mind I bought my C200 at £16700. 1 month ago I was offered £17k as p/x on a BMW. Its now worth £15k.
I think most people have it in their head that the prices are still the same as it was in January which is simply not the case. There are still a lot of chancers trying to play it on with desperate buyers.

Also worth bearing in mind that if youre trying to sell a car for £31k privately, it significantly reduces the market and you might have it stuck around for a while. Anything over £20k it becomes a bit of a ball ache with all the tyre kickers and agencies ringing through

To be able to sell it for close to what you paid for it last time (If he can....and he might not be able to go quite that high now) he could not realistically give much more than £32k for it and make an acceptable profit after all cost, commissions etc. Most prestige dealers like to work with at a least a 5k margin.

My C250 was in for it's MOT today , MB dealership, and in the showroom was a real tempter for me. There's nothing like seeing a car in the flesh :-
Sign of the shortage of cars - they were both marked "Display vehicle only"

Attachments

• IMG_2157A.JPG
    IMG_2157A.JPG
    333.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom