New C class comand and HTC Desire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Marcus220

Car
Mercedes C220 CDI (2011)
Guys,

I'm a new Mercedes owner just taken delivery of a New C Class 220 CDI with comand system.

I'm having some problems with the telephone system (contacts) using my HTC Desire

My Iphone connects straight away and the contacts come up on screen, however, although my HTC connects as per the instructions and I can make and recieve calls, the contacts do not appear...

I've read and re-read and tried everything in the manual....

anyone got any suggestions....

Thanks
Mark

I had to send the business card thingy's to my W204 fro my Nokia to get the contacts to show in the display.

I had to send the business card thingy's to my W204 fro my Nokia to get the contacts to show in the display.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply..... I tried doing that but it just seemed to do nothing, I have about 100 contacts in my HTC and a couple have appeared on the screen sort of randomly...

The Iphone I have is a 4 and it just works perfectly straight away with all the contacts coming up immediately...

Regards
Mark

go to the htc.com web site and ask there or maybe look at the frequently asked questions page on the htc web site, maybe the answer will be there

I think I saw something that looked like sim push or similar, maybe thats it?

I think I saw something that looked like sim push or similar, maybe thats it?
Don't start getting all technical with me, I've only just about mastered a phone with buttons as opposed to a dial :D

yes me too, I have a hands free car kit in my car and my contacts would not appear on it until I did something with my phone , one of the settings was called push or sim push???? I will try to find it again and re post, I found the answer on the htc web site, I have a htc desire.

yes me too, I have a hands free car kit in my car and my contacts would not appear on it until I did something with my phone , one of the settings was called push or sim push???? I will try to find it again and re post, I found the answer on the htc web site, I have a htc desire.

that would be great, sounds promising !

Thanks
Mark

From what I have read, the contacts need to be stored on the SIM card or in the phone memory.

When you add a new contact in Android, it asks where you want to save it. Default is to your gmail account. This is not on the phone or the sim card. It allows you to have your contacts available via gmail. What this probably means, and I'm really just guessing here, is that the Command asks for the contacts from first the phone memory, and then the sim. If there are none there. None will show up.

I would take a look at your phone in the contacts (People on HTC). Then menu > view.

In there it will show you how many contacts are on the sim, in the phone memory, in your google account, Facebook etc.

Hope this helps.

From what I have read, the contacts need to be stored on the SIM card or in the phone memory.

When you add a new contact in Android, it asks where you want to save it. Default is to your gmail account. This is not on the phone or the sim card. It allows you to have your contacts available via gmail. What this probably means, and I'm really just guessing here, is that the Command asks for the contacts from first the phone memory, and then the sim. If there are none there. None will show up.

I would take a look at your phone in the contacts (People on HTC). Then menu > view.

In there it will show you how many contacts are on the sim, in the phone memory, in your google account, Facebook etc.

Hope this helps.

Hi

I've copied all the contacts that were on the SIM to the Phone and it still doesn't work......:dk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom