New C-Class Coupe Owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jay Gatsby

Car
C-Class Coupe AMG Sport Edition - Premium Plus
Hi Gents, proud new Mercedes owner, have already found a lot of good info from this forum, glad to be a member and looking forward to making use of all your extensive knowledge.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Welcome to the forum Jay :) Hope to see your progress and any modifications you make to your car, well I don't think you'll do anything over the top yet ;) haha

Hello and welcome aboard

Only planned aesthetic mods so far are the SL grille (already done) and the centre on the front bumper wrapped in black (being done Saturday). I'm all about subtle.

Performance wise I'm looking for a Brabus/Carlsson type kit but not sure what's on offer for this new for 2013/14 engine!?

Already had a lot of help, thanks for the welcomes gents

Welcome Jay, I hope you have a trouble free and enjoyable time with your new car :)

Only planned aesthetic mods so far are the SL grille (already done) and the centre on the front bumper wrapped in black (being done Saturday). I'm all about subtle.

Performance wise I'm looking for a Brabus/Carlsson type kit but not sure what's on offer for this new for 2013/14 engine!?

Already had a lot of help, thanks for the welcomes gents

Brabus/Carlsson? is this a tuning box your talking about?

You want to get some amg style centre caps on, that's what I have on my amg sport plus wheels; really sets them off.

And get your centre front bumper splitter wrapped in gloss black, trust me, with your gun metal style body paint and the gloss black splitter, will look leathal! I've seen it done and it stands out from the rest :cool:

Yeah a tuning box, so far the only ones I can find are for the old 1.8 not the new 1.6? And yeah getting the front done on Saturday, can't wait! Thanks boss

Have you got a pic of the centre caps on your wheels? undecided on which ones i want, and also want to swap the hood emblem. Heres the front splitter wrapped this weekend...

Attachments

• photo 1 (2).jpg
    photo 1 (2).jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom