New C-Coupe owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ViscountDracula

Car
C220 cdi AMG Sport Coupe auto
Hello,

I've already posted a couple of replies in the main forums so apologies for doing my introduction a little late...

Just bought a new C-Coupe (220cdi AMG Sport auto in "Cavansite Blue" metallic) with the Becker Map Pilot. Loving it so far - something of a trade-up from my Smart car (don't laugh, it served me very well)

Regards
Dave

Welcome to the forum Dave.

Welcome I have seen the coupe in that cloud yet, have you got any pics?

Hello and welcome to you.

acej said:
Welcome I have seen the coupe in that cloud yet, have you got any pics?

My iPad goings going wobbly cloud should read colour!!!

Hello,

I've already posted a couple of replies in the main forums so apologies for doing my introduction a little late...

Just bought a new C-Coupe (220cdi AMG Sport auto in "Cavansite Blue" metallic) with the Becker Map Pilot. Loving it so far - something of a trade-up from my Smart car (don't laugh, it served me very well)

Regards
Dave

I have had 2 smarts before a BMW 120d and a C250 coupe now so no laughing here. ;)

Hello Dave
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

Welcome to the forum! :thumb:
p9drDZ0ugqSHuNBh5i3iewEA8Ax6w00t4FiXFilCbKzqfMp5oWKblGeJRihaP7i6QbYoV0KnVpqLoIQTgys+Otbkz+ivTO7RhJK9XFm609hGYdT89di0VQuOApp0egj7ywAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Hi and welcome from me also, hope you enjoy your new car.

Welcome I have seen the coupe in that colour yet, have you got any pics?

Yes indeed, taken at the showroom on the day I picked it up ie when it will be its shiniest ever...

Regards
Dave

Attachments

• Merc at collection rear outside in sun for upload.jpg
    Merc at collection rear outside in sun for upload.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 231
  • Merc at collection front close up for upload.jpg
    Merc at collection front close up for upload.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 224
  • Merc at collection front outside in sun for upload.jpg
    Merc at collection front outside in sun for upload.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 225
ViscountDracula said:
Yes indeed, taken at the showroom on the day I picked it up ie when it will be its shiniest ever...

Regards
Dave

Dave

Looks great. Keep us I updated of your views.

Got to say, not thought about the blue but seeing your car makes me wonder if I made the right choice going for.. black.. yet again!

Still not collected my C-series but expect it to be ready over the next couple of week. Until then I have the brochure!

shot2bits said:
Got to say, not thought about the blue but seeing your car makes me wonder if I made the right choice going for.. black.. yet again!

Still not collected my C-series but expect it to be ready over the next couple of week. Until then I have the brochure!

Have you got a date yet?

Have you got a date yet?

The dealer said middle of April so I've chased this week but not had a call back yet. Thing is, the more time that passes, I've started to think about other options like a sun roof etc! But I'll be happy for sure when it get's here.

shot2bits said:
The dealer said middle of April so I've chased this week but not had a call back yet. Thing is, the more time that passes, I've started to think about other options like a sun roof etc! But I'll be happy for sure when it get's here.

Theres always something else you can add. I generally set my price and get what I can by negotiating it into the limit i set myself. Usually works others wise i would end up having to starve the kids :)

Not long now so just hold onto that wallet, I have 3 months 3 days :-(

What extras you got?

None really, it's got most of what I want as standard and none of the options really interested me or were absurdly costly; I'm happy with the standard pseudo-leather, don't like heated seats, don't need/want COMAND etc. So I just got Becker Map Pilot which suits me just fine!

Cheers
Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom