New C-Coupe owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello and Welcome to another Cavansite Blue Coupe owner!!

Enjoy

Steve B.

First good picture of the blue I've seen so thanks. I have also odered the Cavansite Blue, C350 Coupe + all the toys and the only difference to yours is I have the AMG 5 spoke wheels and added the boot spoiler. Its my first Merc after many years of BMW's and delivery is in a few weeks.

Thank you all for the compliments, glad the photos have been of interest.

I just wish, following one of the posts above, that I'd chosen a username that didn't abbreviate to "VD" (duh, didn't think of that)!

Cheers
Dave

(Still loving the Merc, 1,500 miles on the clock already...)

How are you finding your c250 coupe so far?:thumb:

Really beginning to enjoy mine having done 2000 plus miles.Bit noisy to begin with but seems smoother and quieter now. Like the power and handling . Do not use sport suspension settings much as base settings are good for most of the time .Oh and it's cavansite blue as well !

Last edited:
How are you finding your c250 coupe so far?:thumb:

Loving the car and the way it drives. It is the perfect car for me after the BMW 1 series I previously had. Bigger wheels but more omfortable because he lack of runn flats. When I want to go fast, it is a sports car (35mpg) but when I want to chill and enjoy a quiet drive listening to some music, it becomes a perfect cruiser (60mpg).
The 250 CDI is very good and responsive at all speeds. Sometimes I forget I am doing 50mpg in 6th gear because of the amount of torque on tap.

The negatives. People are doing my head in. Never felt people being so envious of a car until I got this. At work (I am a teacher) is ridiculous, the boss said: "we must be paying you too much if you can afford that car". A colleague said: "did you bring your stupid car today?" It's not my fault they go around on mondeos and meganes, is it?

At work (I am a teacher) is ridiculous, the boss said: "we must be paying you too much if you can afford that car". A colleague said: "did you bring your stupid car today?"
What a sad reflection on our society - especially as they are some of the people who will be instilling values in the next generation :(

Hi,
Fabulous looking car and it sure is shiny. A mirror finish to it. :thumb:

Only problem with coupe's to my mind, is getting in and out of them in carparks with stupidly small parking spaces we seem to have everywhere these days. Very often there's no alternative but to use them and because of the size of the doors you can't open them very much.

I had a Jaguar XJS Coupe a few years back and I had the same problem with that. :(

Well mine finally arrived after a delivery time of over 7months.

Time to enjoy it now!
2500719740104654460S600x600Q85.jpg

Looks very smart in black

Ah, sorry... probably my monitor too, looks more blue on my phone. Very nice,deep finish anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom