New C220 owner question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rw.perkins

Car
C220 AMG Sport Estate
Hi everyone. My first post other than my introduction a couple of days back.
Just taken delivery of a C220 AMG Sport Estate, and on occasions when performing pre-flight checks, the centre dial displays what looks like a side view of the car, and below that three seated passengers. Can you shed some light on what that is? I haven’t found it in the handbook yet, although I am sure it is there somewhere. It disappears after a few seconds without any intervention from me, so I am not unduly worried, sure it means something and haven't detected any problems.
Many thanks.

Could be the warning light to show if someone does not use their seatbelt?

Russ

This displays every time you start and its to do with rear seatbelts. When the belts are clicked in it will show as red on the display. You can then be sure your rear seat passengers are wearing their belts and that they are properly fitted.
I guess its great if you have children in the back.

Many thanks. That makes sense. I hadn't noticed it every time, but that's not to say I was actually looking. It's only up for a few seconds. Lots of little touches to find out about yet, I am sure. Enjoying my first Mercedes very much.

I have had mine over a year and am still finding little things out. Your car looks great in white, hope you enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom