new c32 amg owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hals1985

Car
c32 amg
Hi all, just purchased a nice 68000 mile c32 amg. I've come from an e46 m3 and loving the car so far. A lot more comfortable than the m3 but has power when you need it. Happy to be here! Will get pictures up soon

Last edited:
Welcome mate, c32 is a cracking car and good examples are getting hard to find. Hope you have deep pockets though ;)

Ive come from the e46 m3 which is known for expensive issues subframe, headgasket etc. Hopefully it's not worse then that lol. I found a 68000 mile c32 so hopefully shouldn't have too many issues ( apart from the crank pulley which I'm replacing atm )

Welcome to the club !:)

Welcome
If you are thinking of Tuning I have a Eurocharged 64MM SC Pully for sale Just took it off my SLK32 AMG and its only done about 5k I am looking for £300 also some SL55 air boxes with BMC filters and want £225 for them.

Attachments

• IMG_1331.jpg
    IMG_1331.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1338.jpg
    IMG_1338.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Thanks guys, i will be thinking of doing a sc pulley and remap at some point just need to make sure all the maintenance and stick items are up to scratch first :thumb:

Thanks guys, i will be thinking of doing a sc pulley and remap at some point just need to make sure all the maintenance and stick items are up to scratch first :thumb:

Good plan, get the basics right and ensure a solid foundation before looking at the mods

I normally run every new to me car, for six months just to make sure nothing comes out the woodwork.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom