New c63 amg ppp owner (pics)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

irish boy

Car
c63 amg ppp
First of all thank you to this forum which was absolutely invaluable when researching for my dream car. You guys have a huge wealth of knowledge here and it was much appreciated when I was using the search engine.

And to get this out of the way at the start I bought the car. The finance deal on a new car didn't make sense in my head, 6k down and £600pm = c£27k for 3 years ownership...and that's a very basic car. I bought a 2010 performance pack plus with £9k of spec and 8k miles...chances of losing 27k over the next 3 years is slim as this would have it worth less than £10k. Highly unlikely, therefore it made much more financial sense to buy.

Bought this car in southampton 2 weeks ago but only just got a chance to get over for it and get it home....fantastic bit of kit. I wasn't specifically looking for the performance pack plus, the most important thing was the lsd but the kit is nice to have and will help with re-sale. Came with the 18's surprisingly which was a no cost option and apparently ride better, look ok and a bit different to most which are on the 19" multi spoke's.

Drives very well, huge torque from low down, best noise I've heard from a standard exhaust, very responsive gearbox that on manual mode will literally let you bounce off the limiter without changing for you and also blips the throttle on downshifts. Looked at m3's and rs4's also but they just seemed a little flat in comparison and I don't do any track work. Fuel consumption average 22 so far over 600 miles.

Overall anyone considering on of these I'd say go for it esp at the price level they are at now... mercedes are really back on top form over the last few years, I had a few american muscle cars when I was younger and this is the closest thing to that available in family friendly form, a proper engine with a proper soundtrack :thumb:

Looking forward to being about here :)

346p2rb.jpg

2vnqfq8.jpg

2ivff3n.jpg

That's really nice. :)

Love those wheels and :eek: @ the size of those front discs.

Really like it - especially the colour scheme (contrast interior and classic black exterior). The red calipers are the only real sign it's a sporty car, never did like ostentatious cars so glad Mercedes are keeping things subtle.

You know what I meant - the huge spoilers and overall loud and tasteless bodywork of most powerful cars, the exhausts and badge are still subtle

Very very nice.

Much nicer without the multi-spoke 19s :)

What black is that?

Looks like you have a good spec C63 have fun :)

Good looking car and the best choice of colour IMHO. Still smiling like a little boy each time mine fires up and that's two months later :)

Cheers everyone! Last year I had a 135i and I badged it 116i and had some fun....very tempted to do the same with a c180 badge....but it would just seem such a shame to bin those lovely 6.3 side badges :(

Looking good, as is the Panda - 4x4 isn't it?

lol yep well spotted....my daily driver. We live on high ground, I wanted something grippy without going into a full size 4x4 with associated costs.
She has a full set of vredsestein snowtrak 3's and is pretty much unstoppable in the white stuff and quirky fun and economical the rest of the year :)

2a4uupy.jpg

And man, your pics are huge! Makes the text really small!

Cheers everyone! Last year I had a 135i and I badged it 116i and had some fun....very tempted to do the same with a c180 badge....but it would just seem such a shame to bin those lovely 6.3 side badges :(

Have you gone mad ? :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom