New c63 amg ppp owner (pics)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Have you gone mad ? :doh:

I don't think so - the sight of a "C180" or something effortlessly flying past a Porsche Turbo or something at a ridiculous speed would be worth it (I think, not that I myswlf would do it)

looks very nice, love the color combo, enjoy

Congrats nice (ish) c63 amg.
Ps if that c63 is reg no D*** **K (i am 99.9% sure it is) then as a forum member i would like to make you aware of the following

1 The front bumper has been repainted (good spot dieselman with the gap)

2 The front near side alloy wheel was bent if the dealer cannot provide proof a new alloy was fitted this year assume it still is - drive slowly on a straight surface you will feel it through the steering wheel if the alloy wheel is still bent.

3 The lsd oil should have been changed at approx 3k miles it was not done - again if the dealer cannot prove the oil has been changed this year assume it never has been.

I viewed that car and did not purchase it.

I try to look at things objectively, not subjectively, hence I don't just scream like a Girl every-time someone mentions C63...

Congrats nice (ish) c63 amg.
Ps if that c63 is reg no D*** **K (i am 99.9% sure it is) then as a forum member i would like to make you aware of the following

2 The front near side alloy wheel was bent if the dealer cannot provide proof a new alloy was fitted this year assume it still is - drive slowly on a straight surface you will feel it through the steering wheel if the alloy wheel is still bent.

3 The lsd oil should have been changed at approx 3k miles it was not done - again if the dealer cannot prove the oil has been changed this year assume it never has been.

I viewed that car and did not purchase it.

Cheers for the observations yep it's the same car and I noticed the same things... the alloy has been replaced and the back two have had the lip's re cut. The lsd oil has also been done, have the paper work for this and got a separate dealer at home to check this on the system also. The bumper being painted was the only thing that wasn't stone perfect but it's 99.9% ( may get my body man to refit it) and I managed to negotiate a heavy discount and was very happy with the car and spec :)

Well done - that car started at £46k last price i saw it at was £40k.

I don't think so - the sight of a "C180" or something effortlessly flying past a Porsche Turbo or something at a ridiculous speed would be worth it (I think, not that I myswlf would do it)

The only way it would fly past a Porsche Turbo is if it lets it.

Anyway there's something far cooler about not needing to fly past anyone, trying to make them feel inadequate and not needing to prove anything and with an AMG Merc, badged accordingly you dont need to. Also most Porsche drivers would spot the diffuser, the quad pipes, wheel arches, hear the noise etc. I dont think any of them would weep softly to themselves thinking that their Porsche was just beaten by a C180 while you "Mwaa haa haa, that showed him" to yourself. He's probably thinking you are just a bit odd.

I dont think any of them would weep softly to themselves thinking that their Porsche was just beaten by a C180 while you "Mwaa haa haa, that showed him" to yourself, he's probably just thinking you are a bit odd.

You're missing the point, it's all about ego...

Getting that panda 4*4 to fly past a Porsche Turbo would be much more fun.

You're missing the point, it's all about ego...

Getting that panda 4*4 to fly past a Porsche Turbo would be much more fun.

Not a problem - in the snow.

lol yep well spotted....my daily driver. We live on high ground, I wanted something grippy without going into a full size 4x4 with associated costs.
She has a full set of vredsestein snowtrak 3's and is pretty much unstoppable in the white stuff and quirky fun and economical the rest of the year :)

2a4uupy.jpg

I assume you live in NI, since you've kept the GB plates.

The 19s look much much better on a c63 and fill the arches (but each to their own).

I bet the OP is glad to read that! :)

Each to their own, I actually did not like either of the styles available when I bought mine and refused to pay an extra £900 over the regular 19s for black ones.

Given all the wheel choices on the rest of the C Class range, I think the C63 wheel options are poor.

stuff the wheels being wrong.

I think it looks superb.

I want one.

Cheers everyone. Looking forward to putting a few miles on and getting to know it better. Have a trip planned up to see a friend in stornoway on the isle of lewis so that should be a good start :)

the black wheels are good they dont show the dirt
you can leave them for weeks without cleaning:thumb:

Hello and welcome. Nice car, glad to see another Panda owner on the forum (the Merc's not too shabby either..) :D

Cheers.

Gaz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom