new c63 amg which interior is best

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wetfish

Car
C63 AMG
HELP... im abt to pull the trigger on a new c63 amg saloon, happy with mag black but what interior, resale has to black, but i quite like tan/black and the poc/black, which is best???? i have one day to decide.

...there is no "best" in colour - it's a matter of personal choice. You choose:wallbash:

i am picking this colour from the AMG website, what i would really like is a view from somebody who may have seen the new dual colour combos, hard to get a idea of a interior without seeing it in person. thought this would be the place to come to
get advice

Black is always popular if you like it. No one will ever say ugh its black.
But a few might with brown.
And white / black will look like the inside of a barbers.
Only other trim colour I would have to go with a black car is red, but thats me.

Only other trim colour I would have to go with a black car is red, but thats me.

Conversely, I like the newer Chestnut interior colours as they break up the dullness of black.

I do...I hate black interiors.

Its your choice that what color of interior you like what do you think about other colors like brown and red etc instead of black.

a non black interior will be rarer and possibly be more attractive in the 2nd hand market.

as you have to sit in it each time you drive it, best get the colour you want and not worry too much about residuals.

Except me. "Ugh it's black". Not for me at any price :)

Colour mean all things to all men :dk: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom