New C63 Coupe Arrived!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
moff said:
I was hankering after red leather, but had it twice before and I was really impressed with the Porcelain when I saw it on a new CLS.

I really fancied the Porcelain combo on my CLS but was over ruled by her who must be obeyed.........

Christ your doing something right to own a car like that!!!

eyeofthetiger said:
Very nice car moff

Did you used to own an s2000 by any chance?

Yep, owned two of them - loved every minute with them exceptional cars :)

I MUST SAY, im not a fan of the standard c class coupe, but as an AMG.. it is out of this world.. i am so pleased to see the interior.. finally something not all black..

great colour combo, great colour choice, and it looks sophisticated, smart, powerful and alive..

like this alot... enjoy!

I like that a lot :cool:

Interesting to hear the comparison with the C350 (petrol I guess). Only just got my C350CDI but I'm intent on an AMG next. I sat in a C63 at MB World and the interior was just too familiar. I suspected the driving would be night and day and your post confirms that.

Enjoy :)

B-E-A-Utiful! <3

Is the pano roof standard on the C63?

Yeah, standard which amazed me. The list of standard equipment is very impressive e.g. COMAND, sunroof, two tone leather, electric memory seats with lumber.... the list goes on!

I like that a lot :cool:

Interesting to hear the comparison with the C350 (petrol I guess). Only just got my C350CDI but I'm intent on an AMG next. I sat in a C63 at MB World and the interior was just too familiar. I suspected the driving would be night and day and your post confirms that.

Enjoy :)

My C350 was a CDI. Mine was a pre-facelift so I think that I am probably more impressed with the interior as I don't really see the similarities. Having said that I do think that it should have the alcantara trimmed steering wheel as standard at least.

In comparison the C350 the steering was very light, throttle response slow, brake feel lacking. Don't get me wrong, the C350 was a great car for cruising up and down the motorway and I regularly got 45mpg... only problem was when you wanted to have some fun it hated corners and roundabouts!

Back to the C63 and one disappointment so far is Manual mode on the auto box... it's lacking, slow to respond and I don't like that you can't click twice to change down and get 2 sequential gearshifts. I know it's not a DSG so not a good comparison, but the DSG in my wife's Scirocco is much better in Manual.

But, in C and S+ it's awesome... not really sure what use S is though??

I actually really enjoy the manual mode. The engine breaking is amazing as is the pop and overrun.

Very refreshing to hear someone else who uses "M" mode :thumb:

It's surprising how many people don't use the paddles/ "M".

I let the car warm up in "C" mode and then switch straight to "M".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom