New C63 Coupe Order

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

g5und

Car
C63 Edition 507 AMG Coupe
Decided to go for it and place an order for a new C63 Coupe for September delivery as I managed to find a dealer offering quite a decent discount. I'll be selling my 2013 C63 coupe for this so hope I've made the right decision, especially since I've not driven the new one. Has anyone here had opportunity to drive one yet?

3 previous Mercs have been in white so decided to go for Selenite Grey for a change with the black wheels and night pack. Looks good on the configurator - just hope it looks as nice in reality. Attached some pics... thoughts?

2016_C63_Exterior_3.jpg

2016_C63_Exterior.jpg

Sounds great - I love the new coupe !!

Can you PM me details to your coupe ? I know you'll not be selling for a
While

Decided to go for it and place an order for a new C63 Coupe for September delivery as I managed to find a dealer offering quite a decent discount. I'll be selling my 2013 C63 coupe for this so hope I've made the right decision, especially since I've not driven the new one. Has anyone here had opportunity to drive one yet?

3 previous Mercs have been in white so decided to go for Selenite Grey for a change with the black wheels and night pack. Looks good on the configurator - just hope it looks as nice in reality. Attached some pics... thoughts?

Awww, you lucky devil. That's a dream car for sure. I've yet to see one in the flesh.

Congrats on the order. I bet it'll look, drive & sound stunning. I'm so glad they added the night pack option. The black detailing looks better than the chrome.

Ant. :thumb:

Did you ask to borrow one for the weekend?

Did you ask to borrow one for the weekend?

I didn't because I've gone via a broker to get max. discount on the car, not my local garage. My local dealer wouldn't entertain discount despite buying 3 new cars from them in the past (2 AMGs)! So much for loyalty huh...

Looks great, lovely colour and the coupe looks nicer than the saloon IMO.

I thought Clarkson's review in today's Sunday Times was funny

Yes couldn't get a discount either. I have been buying from same dealer since 1998.
However, they offered me £2500 over book price for my part exchange so I went with them.
September can't come soon enough.

Gene said:
Yes couldn't get a discount either. I have been buying from same dealer since 1998. However, they offered me £2500 over book price for my part exchange so I went with them. September can't come soon enough.

It is possible to achieve ~9-10% discount at the moment via a broker introduction which is pretty good imo. Most dealers aren't entertaining anything like that though if you ask.

Good luck with a Sept delivery ...
I ordered in Sept and have been promised 3 different deliveries so far including June then Sept. As of yesterday it changed to no idea as Mercedes GB have changed allocations due to delays with the engine apparently. Handy as I had sold my car in time for the first planned delivery.
That aside its a bloody awesome beast and the only thing preventing me from getting the deposit back is I can't find anything been close ...

Good luck with a Sept delivery ...
I ordered in Sept and have been promised 3 different deliveries so far including June then Sept. As of yesterday it changed to no idea as Mercedes GB have changed allocations due to delays with the engine apparently. Handy as I had sold my car in time for the first planned delivery.
That aside its a bloody awesome beast and the only thing preventing me from getting the deposit back is I can't find anything been close ...

Doesn't sound too promising... I did get my order details through yesterday with a build date/delivery date etc. Hope they can meet those dates...

Don't mean to put a downer on it mate. Fingers crossed for you. I've had 3 order forms so far with different build and delivery dates on. I've just found out these are estimated dates entered by the dealer.

Don't mean to put a downer on it mate. Fingers crossed for you. I've had 3 order forms so far with different build and delivery dates on. I've just found out these are estimated dates entered by the dealer.

Which dealer are you using mate?

Looks great, lovely colour and the coupe looks nicer than the saloon IMO.

I agree. But in the previous model I thinks it`s vice versa....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom