Thanks for the input guys. I'm still waiting to hear back from them this morning but my mind is made up... I'm not having them retrofit anything onto the car to make up for someones error somewhere. As someone mentioned, it's a lot of money (certainly for me anyway) and to compromise on something is simply not acceptable. The car is due to be built this week so no doubt they'll be trying everything to get me to accept this car. I'll have it re-ordered (hoping they can get an expedited slot) and ask them to provide me with a car in the meantime. Not sure if they will but I'll be asking.