New C63 Coupe Order

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
LondonViking said:
Get it detailed and coated ASAP

I'm booked in but it's a few weeks away. Bit worried about waiting so long tbh

Nice recaros and really comfortable.

Agree. I thought these were the same seats as the A45 which aren't that comfortable. These seats may look similar but they're way more comfortable - could quite happily do a long drive in these.

I've only done 30 miles so will report back with a full review in a bit! :thumb:

Agree. I thought these were the same seats as the A45 which aren't that comfortable. These seats may look similar but they're way more comfortable - could quite happily do a long drive in these.

I've only done 30 miles so will report back with a full review in a bit! :thumb:

They are the same seats. The following all have the same seats:
A45
CLA45
GLA45
C63
AMG GT

I had an A45 not too long ago and can confirm the seats are identical albeit alcantara on the A45 whereas the C63's are clad in leather. Don't know whether the A45 seats you tried were fully electric which makes a big difference in comfort. Alas they weren't comfortable enough for me on long runs hence why I got rid of the A45 and opted for the non S C63 coupe. They do look stunning though.

The seats differ between cars and there is less functionality on lower models. Also the c63 seats have extendable thigh rests at the front of the seats whereas the a45 etc don't.

CLA45 seat in leather with the premium and memory package are pretty comfortable.

Drove to Germany last month for work and didn't feel uncomfortable once, albeit it was a fun journey as I went down alongside an M4

The seats differ between cars and there is less functionality on lower models. Also the c63 seats have extendable thigh rests at the front of the seats whereas the a45 etc don't.

Your right there. My A45 didn't have the extendable front thigh section although it did have the electric bolsters for thigh and the top rib section bolsters. For me they were comfortable for short trips but for longer journeys I found them way to supportive for my lower back....maybe I'm just getting too old!!

I don't remember my A45 seats being anywhere near as comfortable as these... Could be my imagination though. For sure they didn't have the extendable leg rests and the leather on the 63S seems much softer also - this will help I guess.

Nice car, nice colour. :)

Now get it down to MSL for the dyno weekend on the 17 & 18 of this month. :D

Happytalk73 said:
:fail:ban::eek: Come on, get a grip. :D

Ok well I've done 100 miles now . I'm away all week now so it's been locked up in the garage... This 1000 miles is gonna be a while

Ok well I've done 100 miles now . I'm away all week now so it's been locked up in the garage... This 1000 miles is gonna be a while

The first 1k is a killer....im on just shy of 3k now :rock::rock:

g5und said:
Ok well I've done 100 miles now dde02. I'm away all week now so it's been locked up in the garage... This 1000 miles is gonna be a while dde22

FFS buddy 100 mls get out there and give us some feedback !

Yes, I've driven the C63S coupe and it's brilliant. It smashes the stereotype that AMGs just shred the rear tyres and are unable to go round corners! It was raining when I drove it and, even with a heavy right foot, it was absolutely planted! The e-diff I think had a big part to play in this. The noise is amazing and it's impossible not to smile as you're pinned to the seat when accelerating.

Have ordered the C63S cab - most reviews are extremely positive. It seems the AMG guys have done a good job in reducing the handling gap between cabriolets and hard tops!

Happy days!

Yes, I've driven the C63S coupe and it's brilliant. It smashes the stereotype that AMGs just shred the rear tyres and are unable to go round corners! It was raining when I drove it and, even with a heavy right foot, it was absolutely planted! The e-diff I think had a big part to play in this. The noise is amazing and it's impossible not to smile as you're pinned to the seat when accelerating.

Have ordered the C63S cab - most reviews are extremely positive. It seems the AMG guys have done a good job in reducing the handling gap between cabriolets and hard tops!

Happy days!

Just out of interest when are you expecting delivery? I am considering chopping mine for one when they become available

Almost cried earlier... Anyway... Any recommendations on wheel repairs?? :(

Wondering if it's worth buying a spare one from Merc...

Happytalk73 said:
:eek: Spill the beans. :eek:

Not to excuse my obvious piss poor driving but those tight lanes in multi story car parks are redic. Scraped the front near side alloy right round the rim. I'm guessing hardly any wheel repair companies will touch two tone diamond cut wheels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom