New C63 Coupe Order

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
All sorted. Picking it up on Thursday! :D

C63S Coupe in blue, premium pack, head up display, black ash trim :thumb:

The screw up on my original car has got me into an S for not much more money in the end.

All turned out good then :)

What kind of price was it in the end?

Cash price - £65,500 with discount (RRP £71,800). On a 2 year PCP - £12K deposit, £700pm.

All sorted. Picking it up on Thursday! :D

C63S Coupe in blue, premium pack, head up display, black ash trim :thumb:

The screw up on my original car has got me into an S for not much more money in the end.

That sounds like a perfect result!!

Hope you enjoy your new car!

Cash price - £65,500 with discount (RRP £71,800). On a 2 year PCP - £12K deposit, £700pm.

Sounds like a fantastic car and really look forward to a good review with loads of pics.

Was comparing the price to the C43 I have ordered in a similar spec and realised that the C63S is £19k more expensive.

I know the C63 looks superb and really wish the C43 had bigger arches but it's a hell of a difference in price.

I guess that the price of exclusivity

The thought of getting it must be really exciting, enjoy the experience

Sounds like a fantastic car and really look forward to a good review with loads of pics.

Was comparing the price to the C43 I have ordered in a similar spec and realised that the C63S is £19k more expensive.

I know the C63 looks superb and really wish the C43 had bigger arches but it's a hell of a difference in price.

I guess that the price of exclusivity

The thought of getting it must be really exciting, enjoy the experience

You're hardly slumming it with a new C43. You're will be stunning too. And much rarer than 200 petrol or the more common diesel C Classes. :thumb:

JLR1969 said:
Sounds like a fantastic car and really look forward to a good review with loads of pics. Was comparing the price to the C43 I have ordered in a similar spec and realised that the C63S is £19k more expensive. I know the C63 looks superb and really wish the C43 had bigger arches but it's a hell of a difference in price. I guess that the price of exclusivity The thought of getting it must be really exciting, enjoy the experience

I'm sure you will find the power more than enough, is it AWD?

I really want to commit to the new C63 Coupe but i'm working a lot in Germany over the next few years and the Winters aren't the best

Fourteen and a half thousand pounds a year to borrow a C Class?

Yes it 4 WD

Am going to get a tuning box to increase to 441bhp, rude not to

Fourteen and a half thousand pounds a year to borrow a C Class?

^^^^^^^ exactly what I was thinking :eek: However.....................

I know that's what I thought but if you can afford it why not, no point saving every penny in life and not having any fun.

^^^^^ if I could afford it then I'd be doing the same. :thumb:

Yes it 4 WD

Am going to get a tuning box to increase to 441bhp, rude not to

I love this forum. Can't wait to see your 43 as well as the OP C63S.

I'm happy for everyone that takes delivery of a new car. It's a great feel good factor. :bannana:

As long it's cheap I don't care

No worries. I'll see you at 8am with a 4m roll of artificial grass. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom