New C63 Coupe Order

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
lewyboy said:
Fourteen and a half thousand pounds a year to borrow a C Class?
Yep this was also my feeling initially, but, this is covering the projected depreciation which would hit me if I paid cash for the car regardless. I may choose to pay the baloon after 2 years to keep it - this all depends how the numbers turn out. It's an expensive hobby buying brand new cars as we all know whether that's via pcp or cash. You're never gonna make a profit.

Now I have 205 Coupe on the way, I have the private plate 'W204 AMG' I'm trying to offload. Anyone here interested? PM me if so. Cheers.

Agree - can't believe it to be honest. I had an email this evening saying the dealer is looking into the possibility of swapping the trim as 'they have a car in stock with black ash'. Firstly, I'm not sure it's even possible as black ash has the IWC clock whereas the black trim doesn't. Secondly, do I really want them replacing trim on a brand new car even if it is possible?! Think I'll just insist on a re-order.

Weird you saying that, I picked up my C63 Coupe a couple of weeks back. just before delivery they told me that they couldn't supply it to me with the blk ash wood even though that was one of the options fitted to the car and they wanted to replace it with the gloss blk that they had on another car in stock. I told them that I didn't want the gloss blk and if they couldn't give me the blk ash wood I had purchased the car with then they would need to change it for the carbon. 24hrs later I got an email stating the ash wood would remain in the car...

fozi.g said:
Weird you saying that, I picked up my C63 Coupe a couple of weeks back. just before delivery they told me that they couldn't supply it to me with the blk ash wood even though that was one of the options fitted to the car and they wanted to replace it with the gloss blk that they had on another car in stock. I told them that I didn't want the gloss blk and if they couldn't give me the blk ash wood I had purchased the car with then they would need to change it for the carbon. 24hrs later I got an email stating the ash wood would remain in the car...

So your car was spec'd and delivered with black ash and they were saying they wanted to swap it at the dealers with high gloss black?? Sounds like someone else wanted your trim... Which dealer was that out of interest? ;)

So your car was spec'd and delivered with black ash and they were saying they wanted to swap it at the dealers with high gloss black?? Sounds like someone else wanted your trim... Which dealer was that out of interest? ;)

Wolverhampton. To be fair apart from that they were absolutely spot on from start to finish on the deal. A damn sight better than Stratstone Leeds where I had purchased my M3 from just a few months earlier. Bunch of idiots in my opinion. Would never use them again.

fozi.g said:
Wolverhampton. To be fair apart from that they were absolutely spot on from start to finish on the deal. A damn sight better than Stratstone Leeds where I had purchased my M3 from just a few months earlier. Bunch of idiots in my opinion. Would never use them again.

Erm, same dealership I had the issue with (well, same group anyway)!!. Initially they offered to take the black ash from a 'stock vehicle' and swap with my high gloss. Very odd indeed!

Erm, same dealership I had the issue with (well, same group anyway)!!. Initially they offered to take the black ash from a 'stock vehicle' and swap with my high gloss. Very odd indeed!

Not odd buddy, pretty cheeky tbh. The buggers obviously offered you my interior trim after their **** up and you made a fuss naturally. And I suppose they thought I might of accepted the swap....2 birds spring to mind. If I didn't already have a W205 with the gloss blk interior I might of even gone for it. But the thought of some techy ripping into my brand new car to take out the trim somehow didn't agree with me.

Not odd buddy, pretty cheeky tbh. The buggers obviously offered you my interior trim after their **** up and you made a fuss naturally. And I suppose they thought I might of accepted the swap....2 birds spring to mind. If I didn't already have a W205 with the gloss blk interior I might of even gone for it. But the thought of some techy ripping into my brand new car to take out the trim somehow didn't agree with me.

I guess we don't know for sure but rather coincidental. We can draw our own conclusions. Well this makes me feel a little better about cancelling completely with them and going elsewhere. As you say though, their deals are very good in comparison to others.

Wolverhampton are ok but have to say never come close to offering the deals that Birmingham do.

So I managed to get a preview of the car before collection tomorrow from the window tinting guys Facebook page. Really happy with the colour combination. image-2826903112.jpg

Last edited:
Some pics of the new car...

image-987669041.jpg

image-268045207.jpg

image-3007269413.jpg

image-2223929093.jpg

image-2423058730.jpg

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

What a stunner. Those seats look awesome.

Full report ASAP please.

Enjoy. ;)

Get it detailed and coated ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom