New C63 Coupe Order

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
G5 - wait till you really open it up after running in - full throttle with the rifle shot backfires, you'll be laughing out loud - at least I was in my old C63S saloon.

Have to agree. Had a spirited run 2 days ago and I can't say enough how much of a riot these cars are. That exhaust is just on a different level. The backfires are insane.

I managed to get about 14% discount from carwow on a new saloon non S that was delivered on Friday. Awesome car so far, just loving it.

Didnt read the sticker on the windscreen about running it in until nearly 200 miles of having fun though......................

Zanderman said:
I managed to get about 14% discount from carwow on a new saloon non S that was delivered on Friday. Awesome car so far, just loving it. Didnt read the sticker on the windscreen about running it in until nearly 200 miles of having fun though......................

Interesting they're discounting the saloon at those levels now. You got a good deal there.

I placed my order today - C63S Edition 1, Polar White, 360 camera and HUD...

This is my third C63 now - I was really missing the AMG experience.

I managed to get about 14% discount from carwow on a new saloon non S that was delivered on Friday. Awesome car so far, just loving it.

Didnt read the sticker on the windscreen about running it in until nearly 200 miles of having fun though......................

Ha! - Don't tell anyone but I also only ran my last saloon in for 650 miles - I could not handle comfort mode any longer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom