New C63 Coupe PCP Deals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PhilT

Car
C63 AMG Saloon
Hi,

Has anybody tried to contact the dealers or other suppliers to see what offers or discount they can get on both the C63 coupe & S?, If you would like to tell me via PM please do so.

On the Mercedes site it looks like they have £799 per month, £5995 customer deposit, £3811.39 dealer contribution on a standard C63 Coupe

I am still in two minds if to keep my current C63 Saloon which I got from new or trade for the new one which I think looks great and they have done a good job of the sound to say its turbo.

PhilT said:
Hi, Has anybody tried to contact the dealers or other suppliers to see what offers or discount they can get on both the C63 coupe & S?, If you would like to tell me via PM please do so. On the Mercedes site it looks like they have £799 per month, £5995 customer deposit, £3811.39 dealer contribution on a standard C63 Coupe I am still in two minds if to keep my current C63 Saloon which I got from new or trade for the new one which I think looks great and they have done a good job of the sound to say its turbo.

I have a c63 coupe on order. 10% discount via drive the deal.

£10k down, £700p/m over 48 months. This is for coupe with pp, selenite grey, black alloys, night pack, black wood trim and 360deg camera.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I have a c63 coupe on order. 10% discount via drive the deal.

£10k down, £700p/m over 48 months. This is for coupe with pp, selenite grey, black alloys, night pack, black wood trim and 360deg camera.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, I have decided to keep the current car and pay the balloon. The deals are not there at the moment mainly because its just been released. I also love this car still too much I think to trade it for the new one. I may change my mind in the future if the deals are good again as the new coupe looks stunning.

Thanks, I have decided to keep the current car and pay the balloon. The deals are not there at the moment mainly because its just been released. I also love this car still too much I think to trade it for the new one. I may change my mind in the future if the deals are good again as the new coupe looks stunning.

I'm test driving one next week, will see what kind of deal they offer. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom