New C63 pricing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Awesome.

The RS4 isn't a rival. NA engine doesn't touch the existing C63 V8 IMO. The new M3 is a straight six turbo, and the AMG is a V8 turbo. Certainly going to be interesting!

My Jury's Out

Not at all sure about this.
It has the option of utterly revolting red trim that makes you look like a teenager who has pimped his ride.

Has AMG has spent all its money on getting Little Lewis Hamilton to drive their F1 cars and tried to save a few Euros by employing a marketing manager sacked by Halfords for having no taste? The interior is presumably tattooed in rather than assembled.

Overall, it had better drive bloody well, or this heavier, fatter BUT more fuel efficient C63 is going to be the fastest mutton dressed as lamb since Nigella stopped taking speed.

Pics are here amongst other places Cars: We All Fall in Love With Our Models: New AMG C63?

Last edited:
Agree it does look a bit pimped but I thought the new 63 was lighter than the old model?

Not too sure about the red on the outer edge of the wheel?

That will prove to be an interesting repair once the wife has curbed it a couple of times :eek:

Looks nice though.

rjmghome said:
The car in total might be, not sure, but the engine bizarrely seems not to be

Are you sure ?

I've read differently albeit with no figures for comparison

Not a fan of the new c63, the current model looks far better in my opinion. On the other hand the interior looks cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom