New C63 Saloon Owner - A Few Pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Iggu

Car
C63 AMG
Hi All
I found this forum really helpful in doing my research to land my new chariot so I thought I'd share a few pics. It took me nearly 14 months to find the right one because I was so picky and today I had to fly 250 miles to pick it up. The LONG drive back home was epic though .....

For me the absolute must haves were:

• Palladium Silver
  • Saloon
  • Red Leather
  • 19" multispokes in silver/grey (not black)
  • Under 20,000 miles
  • Under £35k

I looked at 5 of these over the last year - including one with PP and LSD - but they were either too scruffy (battered seats mainly) or they didn't tick every box above. This one did. It's a December 2013 car, it's done 14,000 miles and is pretty much mint inside and out. The dealer didn't discount me a penny on the £34k ticket price but they did include in that:

• 4 brand new tyres (Yokohamas)
  • All alloys refurbished
  • 2 year Service Plan (2 services)
  • 2 years' full warranty (I think you get this as standard on Used Approved AMGs
  • full tank of fuel (ha!)

I was happy with this deal and I'm hopeful (...) that the car will not get hit with as much depreciation as some other models might do. I'm coming from a BMW 135i and before that an Audi S3 - both highly tuned to over 350bhp but neither anything like this at all. I feel like I've gone up about 2 divisions with this.

Anyway - thanks for all the help.

20170202_1233181_zpsnzbsmyhm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20170210_111022_zpstu5d2c4j.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20170210_112008_zpsav0mzorv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20170202_123318_zpssfrgivoq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20170210_112001_zpshxcolqsn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Congrats mate! I recently picked up a 2013 palladium silver saloon with 14k on too haha

Palladium is the colour I'd choose too. Really suits the W204.
Congrats on the car. It looks a beauty.

Thats what I want, I bought a Coupe but I want a saloon, ill have to find someone to swap with

Big congratulations, car looks stunning. I recently (Three Weeks Ago) traded in my 2012 (62 Plate) C63 for late 2013 C63 in Metallic White (Polar White..... I think), with just 10k miles from new. Got the same deal as yourself at the dealership, so well happy.

Thanks very much for the kind comments.
I'm so impressed with the car.
The noise, the seats, the ride, the noise, the steering feel, the Comand, the noise.
On the quiet motorway journey home I kept slowing to 40mph, twiddling to manual, and rocketing to higher speeds just to feel the mad leap from under the bonnet.
Off to North Wales tomorrow to really hear it sing.
Looks like a few others got a similar deal to me which makes me even happier with what I got - which I thought was really fair.

MB Newbridge Edinburgh?
I'm in there in the morning for a service on my 507 Coupe
Your car looks really smart good luck and enjoy cracking cars

Yep that's it. A long way from where I live but I have to say they really looked after me well. I won't name and shame the other dealers I visited but in comparison with MB Edinburgh there are some pretty bad ones out there.
Hope my local one is as good!

Iggu said:
Thanks very much for the kind comments. I'm so impressed with the car. The noise, the seats, the ride, the noise, the steering feel, the Comand, the noise. On the quiet motorway journey home I kept slowing to 40mph, twiddling to manual, and rocketing to higher speeds just to feel the mad leap from under the bonnet. Off to North Wales tomorrow to really hear it sing. Looks like a few others got a similar deal to me which makes me even happier with what I got - which I thought was really fair.

Nice find. Enjoy!

But doesnt the manual states that it is advisable to be stationary when switching into Manual mode?

Nice find. Enjoy!

But doesnt the manual states that it is advisable to be stationary when switching into Manual mode?
Thanks and .... yikes - dunno. I'll have a look at that. It certainly let me do it and the car didn't seem to mind but I won't be doing it again until I check. Appreciate the warning.

mb newbridge edinburgh is the dealer to go to! this is where i purchased my car as well almost 2 years ago. great service, good bunch of guys! and cracking cars!

c63's w204 are holding their value so far, went to mb newbridge 3 weeks ago and noticed same car as mine selling for only 2k less than what i paid for 2 years ago. not bad for a fantastic machine and experience! enjoy!

next step remap and decat

Awesome car:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom