New C63 - Spacers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ryan2476

Car
C63 2015
Hi All,

Is anyone on here running spacers on their new cars yet and if so what mm?

Any pics or information would be great.

I'm keen to aim for about 15mm but never done it before so not sure what to expect.

Many thanks
Ryan

Hi All,

Is anyone on here running spacers on their new cars yet and if so what mm?

Why play about with the geometry which it took a fully qualified design team several years to get right?

Any pics or information would be great.

See above

I'm keen to aim for about 15mm but never done it before so not sure what to expect.

Expect bad handling, excessive wear on bearings and the noise to accompany this, and tram-lining down the road.

Many thanks
Ryan

More than welcome. :D

Dave

Great welcome to a new member:wallbash:

As you may guess, many (including me are against them). It is purely a cosmetic change with associated risks. You'll need to wait for the aftermarket manufacturers to start making this stuff. For now they are busy targeting the end of lease previous generation C63s.

S

Cheers guys

Sorry I asked now :doh:

:)

Welcome Ryan, I don't have C63, old or new BUT I do have a CLS which I have spacers fitted to. The thing to consider (apart form all the above), is when choosing the spacers make sure they are hubcentric and get decent branded ones, H&R, Eibach etc.
I have ran them on several cars, with no issues, if your car is set up right, ie once they are fitted make sure you get the tracking and camber sorted out. There will always be horror stories of when things go wrong with modded cars, as very seldom no one comes onto the forum stating they have had a trouble free month of motoring, bah blah blah!
Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom