New C63 W204 owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Macka1

Car
C63 w204
Collected on friday, was blown away with it in person. very clean example it was a toss up between this and white coupe. Glad i went with the palladium silver as i don't think i've ever seen a coupe one on the road. Spec wise its got HK audio and 19'' wheels.

Coming from an e90 330d, it's just in another league.. i've never experienced relentless acceleration like it. reminds me of GTR-like power. on the 3 hour drive home was impressed to see 25mpg at a steady 80mph that didnt last long when i got back home and drained a tank in 100 miles :rock:

Never understood the hype with these cars until now. love it! anyone considering one should just buy.

ZHP7tH.jpg

tPnNj9.jpg

Congratulations on your latest addition to the family. I'd been addicted by M Power BM's for many many years and coming from an E60 V10 M5 i wasn't expecting to be tempted by a C63, but a couple of owners convinced me to give on a try........ Now I'm on my second C63 and it does everything I want in a car.

I can see me keeping mine for many years to come and I'm sure you will too.

That's a lovely example, Congratulations!

That sure is a looker ... cant beat any MB silver.. can u send some more pics to the .. Show us your W204 page ???....tks foxy52

let the fun begin, and you will make plenty of new friends at the local petrol station and the tyre supplier lol

Thanks for all the comments guys. i'm over the moon with it. Out of interest what are the best tyres to go with on these? Conti 5's or MPSS, the rears are due a change...

Just picked up my own C63 AMG w204 facelift three weeks ago.

A stunning vehicle in every respect and your car looks amazing in that colour.

I have been lucky enough to drive some of the most amazing cars on the planet and to date, the Ultima GTR has been top of the pile... but now it's in second place. The C63 is bonkers

Beauty! But I'm afraid I'm gonna have to come and pinch your wheels buddy. Only got the 18s on mine :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom