New C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fordgt40

Car
C63 AMG estate
E79C7C4A-586B-4E36-AFFF-89495A78390A.jpeg After 6 months wait I’ve got my C63S premium estate at last to replace my last one, HUD, driver assistance, 360 camera, night pack, black ash, switchable exhaust which I have to say is not as loud as the standard one on my previous 63 even in sport plus but I still love it.

Looks awesome! Is there a bad paint colour on the C63 platform? I'm yet to see one that doesn't look good with those wheels.

Looks awesome! Is there a bad paint colour on the C63 platform? I'm yet to see one that doesn't look good with those wheels.
Thanks I’m very pleased with it but ever so slightly disappointed with the performance exhaust sound, maybe it will improve with mileage also I noticed the turbos appeared to be patchy rust coloured has anyone else noticed this on their’s?

Looks very nice. How is the ride on the 19/20s? I thought the 360 camera was amazing when I tested a W205 C63 and well worth the £360.

Looks very nice. How is the ride on the 19/20s? I thought the 360 camera was amazing when I tested a W205 C63 and well worth the £360.
Wheel are both 19”, the ride is much better and quieter than my previous one which was also on 19’s possibly tyre difference, this is on Michelin old one one Dunlop’s.

Looks great. Can you upload a pic of this rust?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s my dream car in every way. More interior/exterior pics when you have time please.

Those wheels really suit and match the black grill / dark grey paint.
Not a fan of non silver wheels normally, but they so work on that car.

Looks better than the saloon in my opinion...:cool:

That's a lovely car. Very subtle in grey too. Enjoy!

Turbos can turn “rusty” colour. Normal.

Last edited:
Sorry Fordgt. Just to clarify.
They start of nice and shiny, then begin to
discolour. They can glow red hot during use.

From what I remember on my previous one they were quite clean and certainly not rusty, I’d post pictures but for some reason I get ‘the file is too large’

EBEFF848-582E-4D9A-A960-BE7CB0FBAB02.jpeg
Sorry Fordgt. Just to clarify.
They start of nice and shiny, then begin to
discolour. They can glow red hot during use.

At last I got image to upload, this is after just 50 miles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom