New C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I see you have the Black Ash inserts in the doors too, when I looked at the C63S they were white dinamica , is that a change to the latest spec? If you had gone for Carbon Fibre would that have been on the doors too?
I’ve seen that as well, don’t know if it’s just on the latest, not sure about the carbon fibre as well.

I’ve seen that as well, don’t know if it’s just on the latest, not sure about the carbon fibre as well.

It’s not white dynamica, it’s aluminium. In the saloon and the estate you get black ash on the doors and centre, with the carbon you get aluminium on the doors. In the Coupe and can it’s always aluminium on the doors, whichever trim you go for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks I’m very pleased with it but ever so slightly disappointed with the performance exhaust sound, maybe it will improve with mileage also I noticed the turbos appeared to be patchy rust coloured has anyone else noticed this on their’s?

I came from a CLA45 so you can imagine for me the sound is another level and much louder/deeper. The downshifts in Sport+ are very contagious.

It’s not white dynamica, it’s aluminium. In the saloon and the estate you get black ash on the doors and centre, with the carbon you get aluminium on the doors. In the Coupe and can it’s always aluminium on the doors, whichever trim you go for

It's a pity you can't get the Carbon in place of all the aluminium parts on the coupe instead of just the centre console. The new E Class with carbon looks great.

I came from a CLA45 so you can imagine for me the sound is another level and much louder/deeper. The downshifts in Sport+ are very contagious.
Don’t get me wrong, it does sound very good and I do like it, my only reservation is that my non perf exhaust was certainly as loud if not louder especially on start up even when perf exhaust starts with valves open, new one is a different sound, deeper and more natural, it’s all down to software after all.

The aluminium trim on the doors and AMG Performance seats will probably stop me upgrading my C63 saloon to a C63S Coupe later in the year, my other half really dislikes the aluminium trim (and I tend to agree with her for a change) and I've read a lot of poor reports about the comfort of the AMG Performance seats on prolonged drives.

I really love the open pore back ash trim, but everywhere........suppose it may drive me to the E63, but I really fancy a coupe next time round and the E is a little bit too big for me.

RR

The aluminium trim on the doors and AMG Performance seats will probably stop me upgrading my C63 saloon to a C63S Coupe later in the year, my other half really dislikes the aluminium trim (and I tend to agree with her for a change) and I've read a lot of poor reports about the comfort of the AMG Performance seats on prolonged drives.

I really love the open pore back ash trim, but everywhere........suppose it may drive me to the E63, but I really fancy a coupe next time round and the E is a little bit too big for me.

RR

I was the same about the seats. I had them in my CLA45 and they were honestly fine for me but not so good for passengers. Have you not thought about asking your dealer to spec a C63s without the seats? I'm pretty sure it's possible. Not sure about the trim issue though.

Dan

I was the same about the seats. I had them in my CLA45 and they were honestly fine for me but not so good for passengers. Have you not thought about asking your dealer to spec a C63s without the seats? I'm pretty sure it's possible. Not sure about the trim issue though.

Dan

It’s not possible! Only on the E63S can you do that

RR

I have the performance seats in a c63s coupe , I find them incredibly comfy, I had a coupe with the normal seats for a couple Of weeks and they were nice but honestly prefer the performance seats. I also like the aluminium but each to his own and all that!

I have the performance seats in a c63s coupe , I find them incredibly comfy, I had a coupe with the normal seats for a couple Of weeks and they were nice but honestly prefer the performance seats. I also like the aluminium but each to his own and all that!

Second that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom