New C63s Delivery Time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jamo1

Car
Audi A5 Black Edition
Hi Guy

New to this forum and first post so be gentle!!

This week I ordered a new C63s Coupe with the Matt selenite grey paint, Matt black wheels, premium package, air balance, head up display and the full carbon fibre package inside and out. To say I'm excited is an understatement. I've never driven a car this powerful before. My previous cars were an MG ZR, civic type R and an Audi A5 black edition. All below 200 bhp!!

Anyway the reason for the post is that my dealer has not yet come back to me with a build slot and therefore no idea on confirmed delivery time. They did come back to me with this response a couple of days ago -

"With regards to your actual car, I’ve had to put a request in to MB for extra allocation as what we had have all been sold. So this is pending at the moment but should get placed soon"

What do you think this will mean for the delivery time. Am I looking at a very long wait or is this standard? Does anyone have any recent experience of buying AMG vehicles and if so what was your wait like? Will my specification affect the delivery time?

I can see me having to wait for this until early next year. What are your thoughts

Cheers

Mark

Last edited:
Welcome!

Wow - thats quite a big jump form an MG ZR!

I've just been through a factory order. Ordered on 2nd July with a build slot for 2nd Sept. For a C43 though not a 63. Difference is, my dealer actually had a slot.

My original build slipped several times and was looking at end Nov build and arrival to me at end of the year but he managed to find me an identical car that was already built.

To answer your question, until you have a build slot it's going to be really hard to estimate a delivery time. I would doubt you will see it this year though unless you drop lucky.

Rukka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom