New C63S Finance Deals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Amgc63s

Car
ML63
Hi Guys, I have just sold my ML63 and I am eager to get into new C63S Estate Car.

My question is my local dealer MB Stockton are not offering anything off the deals on Mercedes Website.

I have noted on some posts people are saying they have managed a 7% discount.

Have looked around on the internet I cant see any deals...:confused: can someone tell me where and what deal they got please.

I am ready to pull the trigger and get into new car indeed my local dealer has a nice diamond white C63s with all the toys at just under £74k......I need help before I cave in and just take what ive been offered...

Thanks!!!:thumb:

I can get you £6700 off if you use my contact

Thanks Matt & Scott

Scott can you provide details of your contact please & Thanks

First post of many I hope. Scott, please could you let me have the details of your contact regarding ordering a c63s?

Matt - can you let me know the dealer that gave you the 7% off?

Thanks.

I can provide details of a dealer that will give 9% off a factory order to your spec. I will only do this if people are serious and 100% ready to pull the trigger (not 99%, you have to be 100%). I won't give details freely for people to then take and get their local dealer to improve their offer.

The 9% comes off the optional extras too but not the 'on the road charges'

If anyone is in that position then email me [email protected]

I hope you understand where I am coming from

10.2% is ridiculous! Can they not sell them?:confused:

Yes, those are crazy deals. Why on earth discount a car so heavily at launch.

I can understand these deals being offer in 2 years time, but now? Crazy.

This will be of no interest to the OP, but for anyone else looking at a new C63 a nicely specced blue saloon appeared yesterday for £55k. Its obviously a demo as its not available until August. If I hadn't put a deposit on a car last weekend I would have been very tempted to wait for it, its more or less what I would have ordered if I'd gone for new.

This will be of no interest to the OP, but for anyone else looking at a new C63 a nicely specced blue saloon appeared yesterday for £55k. Its obviously a demo as its not available until August. If I hadn't put a deposit on a car last weekend I would have been very tempted to wait for it, its more or less what I would have ordered if I'd gone for new.

Yep. Available on aug 31st, not before

10.2% is ridiculous! Can they not sell them?:confused:

I thought it was quite impressive :D

I've heard all sorts from dealers over the last month. Salesmen talking utter nonsense about:

There's no discounts on these
Discounts only devalue the AMG brand
We only get 6% margin
You can't get these cars any more, they're all allocated
Mercedes can't produce them fast enough for demand.....Blah blah blah

Then add their total lack of knowledge of the product on top. It's quite alarming tbh

My purchase, with an initial 9.5% discount offered, took a 5 minute phone call to the dealer concerned. Within half an hour I had given them my deposit over the phone! Deal done. My local dealer was gobsmacked as he was still messing about with the pennies.

There are deals out there, trust me.

I thought it was quite impressive :D

I've heard all sorts from dealers over the last month. Salesmen talking utter nonsense about:

There's no discounts on these
Discounts only devalue the AMG brand
We only get 6% margin
You can't get these cars any more, they're all allocated
Mercedes can't produce them fast enough for demand.....Blah blah blah

Then add their total lack of knowledge of the product on top. It's quite alarming tbh

My purchase, with an initial 9.5% discount offered, took a 5 minute phone call to the dealer concerned. Within half an hour I had given them my deposit over the phone! Deal done. My local dealer was gobsmacked as he was still messing about with the pennies.

There are deals out there, trust me.

I know there are, I can offer them :rolleyes:

It is damaging for the brand though. This is the big issue with brokers, they just push the values down. Yes it's good for the customer, but it's terrible for the industry as a whole

Also hammers the cars come resale time.

Still, the cars are worth what people are willing to pay, which is clearly not MSRP.

I know there are, I can offer them :rolleyes:

It is damaging for the brand though. This is the big issue with brokers, they just push the values down. Yes it's good for the customer, but it's terrible for the industry as a whole

Who mentioned a broker. I picked up the phone and called main dealers asking for discount under the premise that, if they offered what I was looking for, I would give an immediate deposit. Simple really

As for devaluing the brand, what a load of tosh. Have you seen the blue C63 at Bedford advertised for less than £55k, registered 29th May and available after 90 days on 29th Aug. That's a £66k car (base plus some decent extras) that they are openly advertising to the world that it will suffer £11k depn in the first 3 months. Is that devaluing the brand aswell? Of course not. It's one car. The market will find its own level based on what people are willing to advertise at / pay.

Coming back to your being able to offer these deals. I have two guys that have mailed me today asking for a deal and they look ready to commit. I can ask them to contact you directly and let you have the two easiest sales of your life :p

But I KNOW that Norwich will not offer 9% unless of course, your 'eye rolling' has substance and, your not just another salesman who can't deliver. In which case I will shut up if proven wrong.

I would love to listen to that 5 minute conversation, Scott. Clearly, there is some sort of skill to negotiations such as these. Something which I bet I'm rubbish at !

I think you're being argumentative for no reason. I'm not saying you've done anything wrong and I'm not pointing fingers. Big discounts do devalue the brand, broker or dealer, but you're right, it's all about what people will pay for a product. They'll only sell for what people will pay for them, but then on the other hand, seeing a price splashed online with a big discount doesn't make people want to buy at full price. We don't offer 9% off them up front because we have low availability and it's a new product, we have to retain profit as a business, as all do.

I'm happy to look at a deal for either of them, I have for lots of people on here. It's 100% up to them if they want to go with what I can offer. The advantage you have is that you're an existing customer and retaining business is pretty much the most important thing these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom