New C63s

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fil28

Car
c63s
I am considering ordering a new W205 C63s, any owners have any comments or advice on spec? Also what are the tuning options?

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

The on line code for the spec I am looking at is M6092966

I've just ordered a c63 coupe, I'm starting to think I'm the only person that will not own an 's'.

Anyway, very similar spec to yours, I went:

Grey selenite magno
19/20 matte black wheels
Night pack
Carbon trim
White/black leather
Premium pack
carbon pack 2
HUD
360 camera
Air balance

I think that's everything but, it's off the top of my head. I think the main thing is just to make sure you have the premium pack, anything beyond that is take it or leave it. Obviously on the basis of my order, I think you'll have a very good looking car there!

Spec looks good though not my choice of colour.

As for tuning, not much really on these engines/ECUs currently. I know that a few have tried, mainly in Germany, and had problems. I'd leave it a while until one of the reputable companies get a few of them sorted out.

I've just ordered a c63 coupe, I'm starting to think I'm the only person that will not own an 's'.

Grey selenite magno
19/20 matte black wheels
Night pack
Carbon trim
White/black leather
Premium pack
carbon pack 2
HUD
360 camera
Air balance

I think that's everything but, it's off the top of my head. I think the main thing is just to make sure you have the premium pack, anything beyond that is take it or leave it. Obviously on the basis of my order, I think you'll have a very good looking car there!

You are not alone, and would be surprised by how many more of us are out there, most owners may not active on forums.
Great spec. by the way.

The spec looks pretty perfect, I'm not sure that I'd add much more. When are you ordering?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are not alone, and would be surprised by how many more of us are out there, most owners may not active on forums.
Great spec. by the way.

It's nice to know I'm not alone, thanks for the reassurance!

Nice spec, when is your estimated delivery date?

Grey selenite magno
19/20 matte black wheels
Night pack
Carbon trim
White/black leather
Premium pack
carbon pack 2
HUD
360 camera
Air balance

Ah ok, mine is late November too, mine got delayed a bit because of the interior carbon trim, I've ordered both carbon exterior packs but they didn't mention them being an issue, time will tell!

November but, there's an issue with the exterior carbon trim right now so I don't know whether that will cause a delay.

Ah ok, mine is late November too, mine got delayed a bit because of the interior carbon trim, I've ordered both carbon exterior packs but they didn't mention them being an issue, time will tell!

Strange I could've swore that he said the exterior carbon but, I have the interior also so it could just as easily be that. One thing for certain, it was to do with the carbon! Care to share your spec? Just out of curiosity.

Yeah same, he definitely said interior for mine, anyway definitely carbon! Haha. Yes here's my spec -
C63S Coupe
Obsidian Black
Black / red pepper interior
Gloss carbon interior
Premium pack
HUD
360 cameras
19" black front 20" rears
Carbon exterior pack 1
Carbon exterior pack 2
Night package
Lane change assistant

Strange I could've swore that he said the exterior carbon but, I have the interior also so it could just as easily be that. One thing for certain, it was to do with the carbon! Care to share your spec? Just out of curiosity.

Last edited:
Yeah same, he definitely said interior for mine, anyway definitely carbon! Haha. Yes here's my spec -
C63S Coupe
Obsidian Black
Black / red pepper interior
Gloss carbon interior
Premium pack
HUD
360 cameras
19" black front 20" rears
Carbon exterior pack 1
Carbon exterior pack 2
Night package
Lane change assistant

Nice car, I test drove one very similar earlier in the year, that interior with the black exterior looked really nice. You'll never get a nicer looking car than black imo, I have a black M4 at the moment, it's just a matter of keeping them clean!

Yeah it's should be good mate, I was torn between that and your colour. Black is a PITA but I'm going to get a ceramic coating done too it straight away, hopefully that'll help with the upkeep.
Look forward to seeing yours on here when it arrives!

Nice car, I test drove one very similar earlier in the year, that interior with the black exterior looked really nice. You'll never get a nicer looking car than black imo, I have a black M4 at the moment, it's just a matter of keeping them clean!

I have placed the order today, est delivery mid November? Did everyone get a similar discount?

JBD said:
The spec looks pretty perfect, I'm not sure that I'd add much more. When are you ordering? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ordered today

fil28 said:
I have placed the order today, est delivery mid November? Did everyone get a similar discount? Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

What discount did you achieve?

I have placed the order today, est delivery mid November? Did everyone get a similar discount?

I think i got around 11.5% off when i ordered my a45

Not sure what everyone else thinks of it but the numbers were right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom