New C63s

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What did you get mate? Congrats on the order! There's 3 of us getting them around the same time at least :thumb:

I have placed the order today, est delivery mid November? Did everyone get a similar discount?

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

JattAmg said:
What discount did you achieve?
I got 15% off, local dealer beat the best car wow quote I could get

fil28 said:
I got 15% off, local dealer beat the best car wow quote I could get Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

That's not bad i had a quote of just over 15% off.

I got 15% off, local dealer beat the best car wow quote I could get

I went through car wow aswell! Really good tool. The wait had begun for you and my wait is almost over! It's torturous i assure you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will be soon to to say good bye to my A45, I must admit to being surprised by this car after coming from an E63s I thought it would be rubbish but it is in fact great fun! Especially after having a he MSL treatment. I will be a little sorry to see it go but time for a change. I will be posting an ad in the next couple of weeks.

Attachments

• image-3474723018.jpg
    image-3474723018.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 33
  • image-3709757913.jpg
    image-3709757913.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 33
I went through carwow but got a local dealer to match it, ended up with 14% and the numbers matches what I was wanting so all in all i'm happy! Still waiting to hear on the delivery date.

JattAmg said:
15.5% was from Mb of Cardiff, Carly Pontin via Carwow.
good effort

Carly deals with our company vehicles and is very helpful, she went out of her way to let me go see my car when it arrived and ensured it was delivered at a convenient time that suited me

So one last question to me knowledgeable friends should I go with the ceramic brakes?

So one last question to me knowledgeable friends should I go with the ceramic brakes?

No. The standard brakes are more than adequate, also the carbon brake option only apply to the fronts not rear.
Just been on amg driving day down at amg world and their track c63's are on standard brakes and had no issues

Only if you've a wallet the size and depth of a bank vault!

Depends what you use it for but for me they're definitely just a massive luxury, one of which I definitely couldn't justify having never been to a track before!

Do like the colour contrast against the blue though, not sure on wether or not to maybe get mine painted depending on how the regular silver brakes look on the car. Yellow and Red would definitely be out of the question though, think it would be in bad taste to try and make the car look like something it's not, i.e an S model.

After a bit of bartering I got 16.5% off my C63s estate, delivery Nov/Dec

I'm very close to ordering a c63 saloon, recently did a test drive and loved it :):) The sound is incredible although haven't heard one with the performance exhaust yet which I will definitely order, may as well go full child:D
Total list price with options is £71160 and I managed to get 16.5 % discount which seems similar to others although that does includes £2480 with the diesel change over bonus as I will trade in my c320 Cdi.
The spec i would go for is :
Polar white
Premium pack
19" black alloys
Black/white napa
Amg performance exhaust
Amg performance seats
Amg night pack
Carbon fibre interior trim

Would anyone recommend any other options ?

I'm very close to ordering a c63 saloon, recently did a test drive and loved it :):) The sound is incredible although haven't heard one with the performance exhaust yet which I will definitely order, may as well go full child:D
Total list price with options is £71160 and I managed to get 16.5 % discount which seems similar to others although that does includes £2480 with the diesel change over bonus as I will trade in my c320 Cdi.
The spec i would go for is :
Polar white
Premium pack
19" black alloys
Black/white napa
Amg performance exhaust
Amg performance seats
Amg night pack
Carbon fibre interior trim

Would anyone recommend any other options ?

Heads up display definitely

Driving assistance package adds a bit of luxury imo

Also have a look at the interior carbon in person if you can - I changed to black ash after mb lent me a c63 for a week and it had Carbon inside - not personally for me - do not get the piano black as it is constantly covered in finger prints !

Best of luck !

Thanks for your reply

The demonstrator I took out had the piano black, it's lovely and by no means a bad choice but it just didn't feel special enough to me and you don't get the analogue clock which I really like. I did consider the black ash but prefer the glossy look of the carbon. Also I have the maple ash wood in my current c class so would really like a completely different look.
Will look into other the options you mentioned , the heads up display does look awesome!
I've had my current c class over 5 and half years now and have personally done 75 k in it . It's been a great car and very reliable but I'm getting really excited about getting something new:D

Thanks for your reply

The demonstrator I took out had the piano black, it's lovely and by no means a bad choice but it just didn't feel special enough to me and you don't get the analogue clock which I really like. I did consider the black ash but prefer the glossy look of the carbon. Also I have the maple ash wood in my current c class so would really like a completely different look.
Will look into other the options you mentioned , the heads up display does look awesome!
I've had my current c class over 5 and half years now and have personally done 75 k in it . It's been a great car and very reliable but I'm getting really excited about getting something new:D

My original intention was black ash but the carbon fibre trim looks really good, not a fan of matt silver carbon fibre though.

I got my delivery date as September 30th but it’s been getting delayed a day or two every time i’ve asked.

Dealer won’t give a reason and at the moment it’s not a huge issue however I have a road trip planned on the 17th of this month so would really appreciate it being before then!

Has anyone else experienced slight delays or heard of any reasons of delay from the factory?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom