New C63S

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi fellas
Thanks for the comments , the wheels are really growing on me , I will leave it a while before I decide what to go with , I will get more pictures soon , when the weather gets a bit better , really needs to be cleaned but pointless at the minute. Yes breeder stuck with grey oak interior , was going to go with the carbon package but happy with the standard , Gene it won’t be long now , I got a loan car off Mercedes UK while it was on hold , I thought it might push them a bit as they wouldn’t want me in one of there cars for too long . 2 weeks later I got the call that it was released and on its way over , need to get these 1000 miles done ASAP :thumb:

Right Philly,
Enough enjoying the new motor and get some photos up please!!
;)

Unfortunately, I am going to have to wait a bit longer.
There is a factory 'Hold' on my car
with no way of finding what is going on.

There’s restrcted production of selenite grey Magno or graphite grey Magno for quite a few months. I have two outstanding orders from October and November that I haven’t been able to place. I think the next build slots to be allocated are June build now [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks JBD. That is worrying.
I have my VIN.
Does that make any difference?

Thanks JBD. That is worrying.
I have my VIN.
Does that make any difference?

Can you send it to me please

Hi JBD. PM sent with vin
Thanks

It does have a factory blocking operation on it, so they’ll just need to monitor it and keep you informed.

Thanks JBD. Much obliged. So is it built?
It does have a factory blocking operation on it, so they’ll just need to monitor it and keep you informed.

There’s restrcted production of selenite grey Magno or graphite grey Magno for quite a few months. I have two outstanding orders from October and November that I haven’t been able to place. I think the next build slots to be allocated are June build now [emoji849]

There was a smashing looking Magno C63s at your group's Norwich show room last week.

Thanks JBD. Much obliged. So is it built?

No, there’s no engine number, which is probably what they’re waiting for

There was a smashing looking Magno C63s at your group's Norwich show room last week.

Thank you! I ordered that and it sold in 2 days [emoji23] shame I can’t replace it [emoji849]

Thanks JBD

No problem! I’m sure the hold will be lifted soon. They tend to be a temporary thing caused by production scheduling or part delays

Thank you! I ordered that and it sold in 2 days [emoji23] shame I can’t replace it [emoji849]

Not surprised as it was a very spec.

Also fitted with the latest IGNORO_MATIC it seems, the device which renders car sales executives incapable of interacting or even acknowledging a potential customer if within 10 metres in an empty showroom:fail:

A few more quick ones

Attachments

• 3D4D609B-5EDC-48B0-8B05-FB52B533B18B.jpeg
    3D4D609B-5EDC-48B0-8B05-FB52B533B18B.jpeg
    982.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 863B9A59-337F-4916-B3E1-1180BF357287.jpeg
    863B9A59-337F-4916-B3E1-1180BF357287.jpeg
    840.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 75E7BDDF-B5CE-461A-9352-9EEAB54432AC.jpeg
    75E7BDDF-B5CE-461A-9352-9EEAB54432AC.jpeg
    921.1 KB · Views: 60
I have a few of the inside but it’s saying the files are too large , is there a way of reducing them to post ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom