New Car...AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rossy

Car
Me:-CLS55 AMG & ML280 Edition Wife:-Pug 3008 GT Line Premium
All being well....should be the owner of a 2006 CLS 55 AMG Friday...

Nice one. I bought a 2013 C63 a week ago, and hardly drive without a smile on my face (or in extreme cases, while giggling to myself.)

Good choice :D

Sweet. Welcome to Boostside! :D

Forgive me....but you'll have to explain unless it relates to Supercharger!! (BOOST):confused:

Will get Images up don't you worry....but its quite a rare one so don't want to tempt fait before its in my Garage!!!

Just hope the 30yr old trusty tracker gets me to it in the morning...2hr drive plus I expect.....(Landy 90)

Hope it all goes well....already got a bunch of goodies in my ebay watch list for it...LOL

Forgive me....but you'll have to explain unless it relates to Supercharger!! (BOOST):confused:

Will get Images up don't you worry....but its quite a rare one so don't want to tempt fait before its in my Garage!!!

Just hope the 30yr old trusty tracker gets me to it in the morning...2hr drive plus I expect.....(Landy 90)

Hope it all goes well....already got a bunch of goodies in my ebay watch list for it...LOL

Yes mate I am referring to the supercharger (boost) :D

booyah

Poop limited to 30...just imagain 5500...lol
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

THATS 5.5 ltrs of Superboosted V8....defo deserves 5500 smiles...

I'll be sad to see the 90 go as put a lot of time in it and money...aspecialy for what I'm getting in part ex...but to be fair....did not expect the garage to take a 30yr landy in part ex...

I've had some very very fast cars in my life....porsches, modid Nissan 300Twin Turbo ZX and a lotus 7 Rep....to be far the lotus was quick off the line....but still think if all goes to plan this will be the most powerful and quickest car I'll have owned.....:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Lol I do that with eBay.

Good luck with the CLS.

Got it....WHAT A PEICE OF .........................................................................................KIT!!

LOL...

Few niggle arrose on trip home that did not present themselves on the test drive....Sat Nav works.....but unable to get a GPS Signal....I turned on and checked disc etc....thought it was ok....
3rd brake desided to stop half way home...
Tyre pressure monitors...hate them...not ****d LOL will clear message when it pops up...has 4 new tyres all with good pressure visualy....will check tmoz to be sure with my compressor....( Thats air compressor not Kompressor LOL I have one of them now too...)
Then that one thats going to get done under w/tee tried to use speed limit and ESP and Distronic visit workshop came up....can't be much wrong I hope as did test these and crouse on test drive..

Other than that......well happy.....I new it would be quick...but seriously...nothing prepares you!!!! The sound track is mega adictive too.....

Its now in my Garage and only just fits too, length ways....and its a double garage...

Smile still not gone of face and been home few hrs....

Apparently I can't...photobucket-facebook no longer supported....so not sure how else to upload a pic...???????????

Apparently I can't...photobucket-facebook no longer supported....so not sure how else to upload a pic...???????????

I just write a post on my iPhone and add a picture to it, and then just send it, I don't use anybody to host the pictures.

Just tried and when I click add picture it comes up with a url...i.e. Http://

Just tried and when I click add picture it comes up with a url...i.e. Http://

I could privately message you my email and you could email the pic back to me and In turn I'd post it here for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom