New Car being delivered on 21st

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Viking2

Car
B180 CDi SE
Hi folks,

Well at long last the new B180 CDi SE will be ready next Wednesday. It was ordered at the end of August.

Colour - Horizon Blue
Black Leather Seats
Seat Comfort Pack
Storage package
Folding Mirrors
Cruise Control/Speedtronic
Luxury Climate Control
Parktronic
plus mud flaps!

This is what we ended up with after checking out most of the car dealers in town. When we were in Honda looking at the FR-V the salesman said "..don't know if we pinched this design from Mercedes, or they pinched it of us" however, we didn't like the third seat in the front. So off we went to the Mercedes dealer. Who seems to have given us a reasonable trade in for the Toyota Corolla Verso 1.8 petrol, which is just over four years old.

It has been interesting reading the posts on the forum over the last few weeks, so I hope the B180 lives up to expectations.

So looking forward to picking the car up next week, after a long wait.

Cheers for now

Vic

hello and welcome sound like a nice spec hope you enjoy and are happy with you purchase ...wont be able to sleep until you get your car i bet !!!!! i never can sad i :bannana: know...is this your 1st mercedes? regards jon

Congratulations and enjoy your new car, I practically slept in my first new Mercedes. Warts an all IMO there isn't a better motor, except for the out of reach to the normal person the so called supercars.

Yes, this is my first Mercedes, so I am looking forward to driving it. Several of my neighbours have E class and are very please with them. So here's hoping!

Thanks for the welcome.

Vic

Congratulations,, though my was not new it was expensive for me, I got up in the night and sat in it for 2 hours, sad, not really , i was over the moon with it and still am 1 year down the line

Yes, this is my first Mercedes, so I am looking forward to driving it. Several of my neighbours have E class and are very please with them. So here's hoping!

Thanks for the welcome.

Vic
thanks and hope the merceds is everthing you hope for regards jon :rock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom