New car delivered

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c63chris

MB Enthusiast
Car
SL63 + BMW 335d Touring
Took delivery of this yesterday. C220d Premium Plus with Airmatic suspension. Good experience with Mercedes Oxford, they delivered the car to my house and provided a bag of goodies for the winter. Was even set up for Mercedes Me so I could use it immediately. The app is fun BTW. Boring choice as it replaces almost the same car but this works for me.
839a8cb5a08d46eb5c85f8572d447bf2.jpg
e5b7b0375194c06c21e1c6f9354479da.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats! Hope you enjoy the new arrival :rock:

I bought my first MB from MB Oxford a few years back. Since then I've found them great for service, but completely unwilling to deal ever since and have bought four MB's elsewhere as a result :dk:

C'est la vie...

Looks beautiful. Enjoy in good health!

You've got it perfectly. Sports car for the weekend and a sensible yet gorgeous one for commute.

What's a Mercedes Me?

Mercedes Me is an app on your phone which connects to the car. You can look at all the vitals e.g. Fuel, tyre pressures, brake and fluid status, if the doors a locked. It also puts a marker in maps so you can navigate back to the car if you get lost. Not essential but a bit of fun,
962c516d99106b646c1fb36203f102f5.jpg

Congrats and all the best with your new car.

I bought my first MB from MB Oxford a few years back. Since then I've found them great for service, but completely unwilling to deal ever since and have bought four MB's elsewhere as a result :dk:
MB Oxford might have changed as they have me some fairly competitive quotes via Carwow, though not that much different than M-B website's discounting on finance deals.

Mercedes Me is an app on your phone which connects to the car. You can look at all the vitals e.g. Fuel, tyre pressures, brake and fluid status, if the doors a locked. It also puts a marker in maps so you can navigate back to the car if you get lost. Not essential but a bit of fun,

Very nice looking car..
Regarding Mercedes me I have heard you can even lock/unlock remotely and also can turn the heating on from the app? is that true? :confused:

Lock/unlock yes. Heating is only for hybrid cars. Would love that feature on my c250!

Last edited:
Very nice, like the colour too.
Just acquired a Springer pup, wishing I'd
gone for estate to provide cage space.
Cheers, Tony

Very nice car. Good to see you opted for a good color combo rather than the usual black- black which we get to see a lot.

Enjoy

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MBClub UK

Lovely car! I'm keen on that brilliant blue for my next MB :)

MB Oxford were excellent when I had mega warranty issues with my CLS. No quibble or hassle at all.

Congrats, a nice looking car. That's definitely my colour choice when I next replace mine.

MB Oxford were excellent when I had mega warranty issues with my CLS. No quibble or hassle at all.
As I said, I've always found them absolutely excellent for aftersales - and will wholeheartedly recommend them for it - it's just the initial sales transaction that they seem to struggle with. Rock bottom trade-in offers that they won't budge on, indifferent attitude to new car sales and top price on their used cars.

Actually, thinking about it, they've lost five sales from me since 2008: a new SLK350, a new E350CDI, two used E63's and a used SLK55. Bonkers...

My E63 is booked in with them for a B-service the week after next :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom