new car monday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JohnDeere8530

Going to pick my new car up next week

E35cdi Cabrio Sport ed125

COMAND online
air scarf heating
iridium silver
black leather
Harmon Kardon
Dynamic handling pack

Reasonable spec on an already high spec standard car (but without going mad)

Had a habit of getting bored with new cars quite quickly recently. Hoping this one will be different and will keep it 2yrs

Going to pick my new car up next week

E35cdi Cabrio Sport ed125

COMAND online
air scarf heating
iridium silver
black leather
Harmon Kardon
Dynamic handling pack

Reasonable spec on an already high spec standard car (but without going mad)

Had a habit of getting bored with new cars quite quickly recently. Hoping this one will be different and will keep it 2yrs

Standing by for the pictures :cool:

Sounds very nice, there`s no better feeling than getting a new car the smell the feel every thing nice and tight and responsive :thumb:

I had that feeling 3 months ago enjoy your new purchase look forward to see some nice pictures :thumb:

thanks for the comments. I guess the car will mainly be for my wife, even though she has not admitted as much yet ! I'm a farmer (hence screenname) so its not ideally suited to my life

How long does such a car take to loosen up, is it normally slightly sluggish the first few miles or can you not really notice any difference say after 50miles ?

I'm sure your wife will be able to lose it quite early. Oops loosen it. :D

Looking forward to seeing the pictures..

They are quite tight to start with but then these engines are made to do 100k with no real issues, don't think you'll find it sluggish anyway.

^ I was similar until recently (kids arrived)

Changed 1 car a year... I almost had my own seat at the DVLA swapping plates over :)

Enjoy your car, sounds nice

Is every merc a ED125 currently? C clase, E class etc all seem to be them? what does it mean do you get some more toys like a special edition?

think Ed125 is running until Nov11. You essentially get the car with Comand online as standard at a slightly cheaper price than the outgoing model with comand option selected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom