Hi guys, would like a bit of advice regarding my new car order (E coupe) and lack of info from my dealer. A bit of background info, I originally ordered the car at the end of May but then heard of the Edition 125 and that Command was available at a heavy discount. So I instructed my dealer to delay the order and get me a ed125 slot. This took the dealer 2 months to sort out and he could only get a build slot for end of Oct delivery (i.e. a 3 month wait!). Ok I can bare with the wait. Over the last few weeks I have been trying to get in an update from the dealer to make sure all was ok. Thus far I had only got one update since the order was placed and everything seemed ok. So i try for another update last week and when I finally got hold of him he said that Command was missing but he would sort it out.* Another 9 days of him not getting back to me, I get a call saying that Command is currently unavailable and wont be until end of Nov for Dec delivery. So do I hold out for the Command online? Or settle for Nav20 and £785 discount? Also am I right to be disgruntled with the dealer as I would have expected him to be in touch as soon as he realised the order was incorrect?