New car ordered

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steve333

MB Enthusiast
Car
Cls350cdi in palladium,C200k in tenorite,Slk320 in red.
So the E350 has served me well in just over 21/2 years ownership from new but time for a change so chopped it in today for my first AMG but which one?;)

A proper amg = one with the m156 engine.

Hmmm not going to go down to a C class from an E so I'll guess an CLS63:dk:

The spiritual successor to the E55K - the E63 5.5 TT!

:thumb:

Thanks for the guesses,it's the baby I'm afraid-A45 but boy is it quick,not the grunt of a v8 admittedly but 0-60 in 4.1 seconds and nice pops on the up shifts,suspension is not overly hard but the car feels planted and better feedback through the steering than any other mercedes I've driven,£180 a year road tax and £20 a year more insurance like for like plus 30 + mpg real world if driven half sensibly swung me towards it over a 3 year old cls63amg I was also considering,pics to follow,collecting in 2weeks;-)

Thanks for the guesses,it's the baby I'm afraid-A45 but boy is it quick,not the grunt of a v8 admittedly but 0-60 in 4.1 seconds and nice pops on the up shifts,suspension is not overly hard but the car feels planted and better feedback through the steering than any other mercedes I've driven,£180 a year road tax and £20 a year more insurance like for like plus 30 + mpg real world if driven half sensibly swung me towards it over a 3 year old cls63amg I was also considering,pics to follow,collecting in 2weeks;-)

It's ever so slightly nice mate enjoy

is it the facelift A45? Apparently, it is much better damped now

I had a drive in an A45 on an AMG Performance Day a few weeks ago and it was very entertaining. I'm sure you'll enjoy it :thumb:

I had a drive in an A45 on an AMG Performance Day a few weeks ago and it was very entertaining. I'm sure you'll enjoy it :thumb:

Enjoyed the test drive before doing the deal yesterday,lovely soundtrack albeit different from a v8 AMG!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom