New car pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steve333

MB Enthusiast
Car
Cls350cdi in palladium,C200k in tenorite,Slk320 in red.
So after 9 months ownership of my first Amg the A45 today was the time to say goodbye,loved every minute of it such an addictive car the sound,performance simply breathtaking,it was my 7th mercedes in the last 10 years and was an itch that needed scratching,got a great part ex price which meant some money back into the bank and a 2016 C300 amg line saloon in tenorite with black leather and loads of extras as my new mercedes,hope you enjoy the pics;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 75
More pics...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 48
Hope this works....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 59
Whoops ipad problems-anyone know how to re-size?(just added an album that came out the same)

Looks a stunner Steve.

However, will Mrs Steve ever get pride of place under that carport? Me thinks you're not a true gent!!! :ban:

When you take pics with iPad make sure the home button (the one with the square on) is on you right. :thumb:

Ant.

Looks a stunner Steve.

However, will Mrs Steve ever get pride of place under that carport? Me thinks you're not a true gent!!! :ban:

When you take pics with iPad make sure the home button (the one with the square on) is on you right. :thumb:

Ant.

I can live with not being a gent and getting the carport parking Ant;),thanks for the heads up on the ipad,will take some new pics the right way up!

Thanks for the how to Ant;).....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 63
That's better....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 50
Love the Amg alloys....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 45
Front view....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 44
Under bonnet...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 43
I thought you'd moved to Oz at first, Steve...

Like the colour - suits that model actually. Traditionally I've not always been too keen on it but it works well!

Very nice Steve. Working your way up to C63S AMG no doubt:D

I think you know the main reason I moved on from the A45;),had some fun:D,scratched the AMG itch:cool:,time to move on:eek:

Please tell please tell :dk:

My money is on a lack of self-discipline.

I've contemplated selling mine in the past for the same reason.

I pretty much have a good hold on it now...

...but that's another story. :D

9 points and counting? :dk:

If the OP has that - I'd agree with selling sooner...!

I have a clean licence and have done since 2002. Most I've ever had is 3 points.

Some might say lucky but I put it down to using speed in appropriate situations and conditions.

Well, very nearly all the time anyway. Most people get carried away sometimes don't they? :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom