New car update...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That is a smashing M3. Great write up as usual. Nearly makes me want one ...:eek:

Might actually have to have a closer look at one methinks!!!

M.

Hi palmball. Glad you are enjoying your m3.
Just read your impressive list of cars driven. I would be interested to know if you have a faviroute or top 3?

Ps can someone tell me how to thank someones post?

There will be some more great photo's that my detailer took during the process showing some clearer before/after side by side comparisons. When he's sent these to me I'll post them up in a new thread in the detailing section.
Great job Palmball, I look forward to seeing these photos. The Detailer I use now did tell me that BMW was the worst paint for orange-peel, though he does not use the sandpaper technique to get rid of it, just a more normal machine.

Nevertheless, the car now looks super and I do love the colour and the interior. :D

Now, talleres my friend....why would I bet something that I KNOW I will lose? That would be stupid.

I like the M3 and it drives really very well (as a drivers car, it's reputation is well deserved). But, much like the C63, I've had one before which means the newness will wear off rather quicker than usual and the inevitable change will happen....almost certainly within a year :wallbash:

To a C63 though?

Mmm....on second thoughts, if the bet is specifically against a C63 then I reckon it could be on! It's be up against a used CLS63 (gotta be the favourite when they're at £60k or less) or a new M5 as long as they have a 6-12 month drop in value similar to the E63 after it was launched.

You confident it'd be a C63 with that competition?

Whatever happens....do not let me buy another non-German car again!!

My rationale? The CLS63 may be too big for you. I was originally going to bet on that or the C, but your switch to the M3 swayed me. Size and nimbleness, y'see, so M3 to C63 would be less dramatic than the M3 to CLS63.

Having said that, you did go from 997TT to Maserati...... :)

Will keep my bet on the C63. :thumb:

A belated......

WOW!!

That looks gorgeous!

Like many on this thread, I am not in the slightest bit jealous.

Yeah right!!

Congratulations, I hope you really enjoy it.

Lovely - nice BM will go round the ring beautifully I'm sure.

Take a tip though if you have regular commutes to London spend £15k on a Lexus hybrid as a Dog car, it's like a limo and does 30mpg minimum.

However I'm sure you want to drive your new possession all the time :) I would.

Enjoy !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom