new cla delivered

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vegas

Car
cla180
hi guys newbie here just took delivery of the new cla 180 sport cirrus white with panoroof and the standard himalaian grey alloys first impressions only done 278 miles superb, love the looks love the seats infact I love everything about the car I was a bit worried about on 122ps but to be honest I don't care if it had a 850cc plenty for me is there any one else out there that has taken dely or ordered one of these loverly cars

Welcome Vegas, don't forget the photos :thumb:.

There aren't many CLA's owners on here.

Welcome! Whereabouts in the Country are you?

I saw two CLAs on show at Silverstone on Sunday; a red one and a silver one. They look much better in the "flesh" than the pictures that I've seen.

I poked around the boot and found that there wasn't a spare wheel. Is this the norm?

hi guys just had the stargard paint and interior protection part of some promotion at stealers looks ace, west mids is my locn and no spare wheel runflat tyres not even a good old fashion wheel brace will post pics soon cheers v

I think the A hatch looks awful in white (a bit like a 1 series BMW does) but the white really suits the CLA . It runs our blue hatch a close second !
Good choice !

Waiting for mine to be built, expected early August, CLA180 Sport, Mountain Grey, Intelligent light package, mirror package, cant wait :)

I do like the CLA, reminds of the styling cues on the W219 CLS. Thanks for posting a picture. :)

S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom