New CLK55 Owner after a bit of advice!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BadBesty

Car
CLK55 AMG
Hi All

Just want to say that these forums have been a huge help to me over the last 6 months while I was looking for my car. i never joined as I was happy just taking in all of the information and advice that this forum provided.

I have now owned my CLK55 AMG for about 4 weeks now and I am in love. What a machine!! Both to look at and to drive, I keep find my self having a peek out of the window at it or going 5 miles out of my way to Tescos rather then crawling through town!!

The car I have bought seems to be in great condition. All electrics work inside and the engine and car in general runs and sounds perfect so think I have found a good one.

It was registered in Feb 2003 and has only covered 38,000 miles so far and has had an annual service at its local Merc garage where I bought it.

Sorry to go on, but I live in Cornwall and would like to find a good independent garage so that I know I havea good place to take it should anything happen and also for servicing. So if anyone can recommend a garage that would be greatly appreciated.

I have also just found the Viseeo bluetooth kit for the old Nokia car cradle which I have bought and so far its working great with no issues what so ever. The reason I mention that is I was wondering if there are any other cool gadgets/equipment that you would recommend?

Many thanks in advance for your recommendations, and nice to finally have joined and hopefully contribute in the future as I learn.

Cheers

Jas

Last edited:
Hi Jas. Can't help with the local indy bit, but welcome! Sympathise with the driving for driving's sake. Took mine up the road to put some fuel in couple of Sundays ago, and had to go back for more after a little spin...

Welcome, great forum.

Hi Jas. Nice car you have there. I don't have a V8 AMG but the C32 if a lot of fun and in the same league for sillyness.

Enjoy many a happy mile

Hi Jas.. I had a CLK55 Cab before my 911... I modded mine with CLK63 bits.... Wheels, proper paddle shift wheel, SL55 keyless go gear knob, facelift rear lights and deleted the centre CATS... It was a great car... One day I will maybe be back in an AMG...

Hi All

Many thanhks for your replies.

This is my 1st performance car, and even though I have just started i can see myself catching the bug pretty quickly.

Also if anyone knows of any good tracks in the South West that would be great, as would love to take it out properly once in a while.

Cheers

Jas

Hi,welcome to the forum:thumb:

nice car! welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom