New CLS 350 CDI Grand Owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

siremastimus

Car
2010 350 CDi CLS Grand
I have just taken the plunge and bought my first ever Mercedes! Its a 2010 CLS 350 CDI Grand in Palladium Silver with few extras like AMG Body Kit, Harman Kardon Sound, Parktronic, Airmatic, Heated and Cooled Front Seats and Heated Rear Seats!

A quick query I understand that Mercedes servicing is all electric and there is no book to stamp but despite it having three main dealer services there is no paperwork for this. Will a dealer provide this to me or is there a way to obtain it as it would be nice to see what has been done? I live in Harrow so was probably going to use Wayne Gates for servicing after reading feedback on here so not sure if this sis something they could do otherwise?

Will post up some pictures when I have some but on first thoughts I'm delighted with the car!

Thanks
Paul

Last edited:
Congrats on the new car!

Either MBUK or the dealer (if they are an MB dealer?) who you have purchased the car from should be able to trace the service history.

Welcome - electronic service history is how it's done these days- the dealer will print it off for you.

Thanks all, just come back from first drive -what an engine compared to my old 2.2 diesel - so much pull, love it!

I purchased from a Honda Dealer so not sure they could help but could I just go to any main dealer and they will give me the print out free of charge if I prove I am the new owner?

Yes. Once they can see it's yours they will help you.

Great, will find my nearest dealer and head off tomorrow (or maybe not the nearest and that way I get a longer drive in!)

Thanks all, just come back from first drive -what an engine compared to my old 2.2 diesel - so much pull, love it!

This was my reaction also on driving back from the dealer, as I'd only had short test drive prior to purchase. Superb engine, it just does everything I want it to.

Yeah your right, I never want to push the car too hard on test drives though prob should really but its only when you get to drive it for first time not monitored that you really feel the power and refinement! Lovely drive and great to look at too! Looks like the bluetooth doesn't stream audio so will need to investigate if this is possible

Yes we have access to digital service book
This means a print out would be given to say your service has been logged with MB :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom