New CLS Owner Southampton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

degal

Car
cls
After looking at quite a few I picked up my new car yesterday, its condition was head and shoulders above the others I looked at. Lovely spec, only lacking xenon lights to be perfect!

FB_IMG_1483894696031.jpg

I will be selling the private plate so if anyone interested in this ageless private plate let me know.

If anyone has any tips advice for upgrades, cheap insurance, servicing etc it would be appreciated.

Also what's the reliable and safe way to upgrade sat nav maps as the disc I have is 2008 - I've seen some on ebay but don't want fake disks

I can see me now getting a 55 or 63amg as well within the next few years.

Nice, from another local

What engine / model did you opt for?

For servicing, either PCS or MBS are local and recommended

Last edited:
Nice, from another local

What engine / model did you opt for?

For servicing, either PCS or MBS are local and recommended
Thanks, it's the 5l. Has 19" amg wheels, electric sunroof, keyless go, tv tuner, parktronic, electric seat memory, multi contour, heated seats, logic 7, telephone pre wiring and Bluetooth module, remote boot closing, rear role blind, 6 disk cd and gearshift buttons I'll probably never use!

FB_IMG_1483904455418.jpg

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Hi
Welcome to the forum from a fellow Southampton CLS owner.
Nice spec for a 500 :thumb:

Welcome :)

Just out of curiosity, what the private plate?

Welcome :)

Just out of curiosity, what the private plate?
It's KUI 595 - I'm using one of the numberplate selling sites and they've priced at £795 - I'm open for any offers though.
FB_IMG_1483948989260.jpg

Hi,
If you ever want a diagnostic done give me a shout as I have a STAR set up :thumb:

Hi,
If you ever want a diagnostic done give me a shout as I have a STAR set up :thumb:
Thanks for that, just looked at your 55 and it's a beaut! I plan to go 55 or 63 within 2 years

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom