New CLS63 Shooting brake owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chris93

Car
CLS63
Hi all, I am new to the world of Mercedes having just sold a Porsche Cayman S to put a deposit down on a CLS63 shooting brake edition one, they seem to be very rare in shooting brake form as I had the choice of only about 3 even after looking over a 3/4 month period!

I pick it up in a few weekends time, is there anything specific to check or look out for? Its still got Mercedes warranty but aside from the usual and what I have read about the E63 what should I be ready for.

Looking forward to owning a v8 again :)

Chris

Quick search for CLS edition one shows a 12 plate non-facelift for £53k lol.
I can assure you I haven't paid that much... I can't find much about the Edition 1 CLS63 SB they all seem to be the same spec but cant find any info on what that exact spec was or how much they cost.

Does anyone know how many CLS63 shooting brakes there are in the UK?

welcome Chris:D
I picked up my 2015 CLS63 AMG-S 4 weeks ago and its simply the nicest car i've had. Enjoy and be sure to get an MLS Stg1 map done

Last edited:
I can assure you I haven't paid that much... I can't find much about the Edition 1 CLS63 SB they all seem to be the same spec but cant find any info on what that exact spec was or how much they cost.

Does anyone know how many CLS63 shooting brakes there are in the UK?

Glad to hear it! Definitely prefer the shooting to the e63! I needed the bigger boot so got the e63.

Chris, was this the one at Parkview (been salivating over that one for ages but unfortunately beyond my means ) or the one on EBay / AT that's now gone? Either way both well spec'd cars!!

Chris, was this the one at Parkview (been salivating over that one for ages but unfortunately beyond my means ) or the one on EBay / AT that's now gone? Either way both well spec'd cars!!

It is the Parkview car :) Cant wait to pick here up!

My mistake!! Hope you enjoy it, looks fantastic in the pics......

welcome Chris:D
I picked up my 2015 CLS63 AMG-S 4 weeks ago and its simply the nicest car i've had. Enjoy and be sure to get an MLS Stg1 map done

There’s a nice plate for sale in classified

Literally ‘CLS 63’ a bargain @ 3K!

That looks a stunning car in the Parkway pics! I have always liked the CLS after having a new one 9 years ago for a couple of years.
The 'Estate' would have suited me just fine....but my wife wants to be able to 'see over the hedges' and hence the GLE....

I cant post in the classified section unfortunately so hopefully the chap will answer my PM :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom