NEW Comand 2.0E for CLK W209 for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

REINGOLDDOG

Car
CLK320 1999
I have purchased a brand new and still boxed (only opened briefly for photo)Comand 2.0E that was destined for a CLK 500 which was wrecked before it could be fitted.I purchased it thinking I could fit it to my CLK320 W208 99 model and have just been informed by Steve NL of aftermarket-fitment fame that it will only function on the W209 series. I am now seeking advice whether any forum members would be interested in this unit or where I should advertise it so that I can purchase the reconditioned unit from Steve.I will promptly reply with any details or any specific photos with more detail.

Attachments

• Part A203 827 5242.JPG
    Part A203 827 5242.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 140
How much are you looking for ??

COuld you confirm the exact part number please

As much as I can get in order to rectify my costly error and purchase a reconditioned one that will work in my W208 from Steve. He charges 1500 u.s. dollars so as close to that as possible for this absolutely new one would help
Regards Jeremy

COMAND in W210

Is it possible to fit COMAND with the latest nav setup into a 99 W210? it is a pre facelift but has the interior mods from the facelift (no indicators in mirrors), if so what would the cost be to have supply and fit of sucha unit? any ideas chaps and chapesses? ;)

Pietre said:
Is it possible to fit COMAND with the latest nav setup into a 99 W210?
I reckon if you had access to a wrecked W211 with the full installation you could probably harvest enough parts to make this possible, but even then it's not guaranteed! Requires complete installation of the harmon-kardon hi-fi setup for a start! Would be an interesting mod though.

Part Number Of Comand 2.0E is A203 827 52 42
From [email protected]
p.s am sending unit to U.K with relative after christmas if you wish to take a look

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom