New COmand For sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mapleleaf

MB Enthusiast
Car
2022 GLC 300 estate- replaced 2018 Gle 43 AMG Night - replaced previous 2015 E63 AMG
I have a surplus Brand new Comand 2.0 in original mb packaging for sale part no 210 820 5689 ie for E class W210 with can bus , but I am offering this complete with a canbus adaptor and mounting clips so it will work fine in a clk or M class , or with original mounting brackets with the W210 E class non can bus as well

Offers around £750 + delivery will be gratefully received. or £650 without the can bus adapter & brackets

thanks

:)

PS I also have a new C class W203 latest release Comand also brand new in Mb box available for around £1500 (cost £2,500 new + vat) part number is A203 827 5242

Last edited:
Steve
Could I ask what that includes? Is that the Sat Nav,phone and stereo sorry if its a silly question?

Cheers
Ian

I've been thinking of doing this for some time and might, very shortly, be in the position to get one.

My CLK is a 99 (pre-facelift), with a Blaupunkt Paris R/C with boot-mounted Blaupunkt CD-changer. Do I need/want the canbus adapter? I don't want to lose the cd-changer, so will it work with that?

Cheers

Andrew

Originally posted by rirhill
Steve
Could I ask what that includes? Is that the Sat Nav,phone and stereo sorry if its a silly question?

Cheers
Ian

nothing silly about your question !

The basic comand unit has radio AM/Fm, & single CD that will work right away and satnav that will work as soon as a map cd & GPS aerial are fitted I have a spare generic GPS arial if also required for £30

Other features are
Tel , (works only if a comand phone kit is installed)
TV ( works only if a comand TV tuner is installed - or megacomm av adapter)
CD works if a music cd is in the single slot in place of the map disk and if a compatable fibre optic CD changer is installed (MB oem or Becker silverstone)

Price also inlcludes a user manual.

for more info feel free to pm me for my email address
cheers

Originally posted by Flyer
I've been thinking of doing this for some time and might, very shortly, be in the position to get one.

My CLK is a 99 (pre-facelift), with a Blaupunkt Paris R/C with boot-mounted Blaupunkt CD-changer. Do I need/want the canbus adapter? I don't want to lose the cd-changer, so will it work with that?

Cheers

Andrew

Hi

I dont think your Cd changer will work with comand as it likes only the fibre optic type from MB oem or Becker Silverstone. I have one of each type fitted. MB oem in W210 Eclass and Becker in ML

If your car has the steering wheel buttons I am pretty sure you dont need the can bus adapter if not then you do.

Hope this helps.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom