New Comand & swivelling Xenons

Guy

Active Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
790
Location
Manchester
Car
Maserati Quattroporte : Brabus A200CDi D3 : E300TDT
Photos courtesy DaimlerChrysler AG -

Apparently, both the new DVD Comand, and Xenon lights that swivel as you steer will debut in the new E class estate :)



 

Brian WH

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Aug 21, 2002
Messages
6,283
Location
East Midlands
Car
JAGUAR XF 3.0D Premium Luxury
Originally posted by Guy
Photos courtesy DaimlerChrysler AG -
Apparently, both the new DVD Comand, and Xenon lights that swivel as you steer will debut in the new E class estate :)
Bit late for mine then.:devil:

I just fancied driving along to Tina Turner as well.:bannana:
 

RichardM

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Jan 29, 2003
Messages
2,490
Location
Essex
Car
2011 CLS350 CDI
That would have been nice :( Wonder why they couldn't launch it at the same time as the new E Class.
 

mapleleaf

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Dec 4, 2002
Messages
1,694
Location
Manchester
Car
2018 Gle 43 AMG Night - replaced previous 2015 E63 AMG
I wonder how long it will be before we see DVD comands for sale on ebay??

I'll just have to have one :cool:
 

Simon

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
1,402
Location
East Northants
Car
C180 Proper gearbox
Looks like Richard and Brian need to do some mods already;)

Can anyone remember those big old Citroens from the early 70’s? They had swivelling headlights.
 

Maff

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 4, 2002
Messages
2,485
Location
Henley-on-Thames
Originally posted by steve_bcs
I wonder how long it will be before we see DVD comands for sale on ebay??

I'll just have to have one :cool:
As far as I know they wont work on any of our current vehicles as they use a new bus to talk over, and aren't compatable with the current CanBus. :mad:
 

Steve_Perry

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
3,241
Location
Wales, U.K.
Car
CLS350CDI Grand Edition
Originally posted by Black180
Can anyone remember those big old Citroens from the early 70?s? They had swivelling headlights.
Sure do... the Citröen DS (pronounced 'Dayess' so I'm told) they were launched in the mid 60's and there is a advertising film showing the car driving on a windy mountain road and the lights were following the steering.

S.
 

mapleleaf

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Dec 4, 2002
Messages
1,694
Location
Manchester
Car
2018 Gle 43 AMG Night - replaced previous 2015 E63 AMG
Originally posted by Maff
As far as I know they wont work on any of our current vehicles as they use a new bus to talk over, and aren't compatable with the current CanBus. :mad:


Typical !! :mad: just have to buy a new DVD comand enabled E55 then !
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom