New Comand & swivelling Xenons

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Guy

Car
Maserati Quattroporte : Brabus A200CDi D3 : E300TDT
Photos courtesy DaimlerChrysler AG -

Apparently, both the new DVD Comand, and Xenon lights that swivel as you steer will debut in the new E class estate :)

newcomand.jpg

Elight.jpg

Originally posted by Guy
Photos courtesy DaimlerChrysler AG -
Apparently, both the new DVD Comand, and Xenon lights that swivel as you steer will debut in the new E class estate :)

Bit late for mine then.:devil:

I just fancied driving along to Tina Turner as well.:bannana:

That would have been nice :( Wonder why they couldn't launch it at the same time as the new E Class.

I wonder how long it will be before we see DVD comands for sale on ebay??

I'll just have to have one :cool:

Looks like Richard and Brian need to do some mods already;)

Can anyone remember those big old Citroens from the early 70’s? They had swivelling headlights.

Originally posted by steve_bcs
I wonder how long it will be before we see DVD comands for sale on ebay??

I'll just have to have one :cool:

As far as I know they wont work on any of our current vehicles as they use a new bus to talk over, and aren't compatable with the current CanBus. :mad:

Originally posted by Black180
Can anyone remember those big old Citroens from the early 70?s? They had swivelling headlights.

Sure do... the Citröen DS (pronounced 'Dayess' so I'm told) they were launched in the mid 60's and there is a advertising film showing the car driving on a windy mountain road and the lights were following the steering.

S.

Originally posted by Maff
As far as I know they wont work on any of our current vehicles as they use a new bus to talk over, and aren't compatable with the current CanBus. :mad:

Typical !! :mad: just have to buy a new DVD comand enabled E55 then !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom