New detailer recommendation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnlondonw3

Car
BMW
Just wanted to mention Tom, who recently completed a detail on a Mini convertible for me ....I found out about Tom from one of the guys on this site and drove over to meet him and agreed for him to do the job on the Mini which was in a very poor state...Tom did a great job for a good price, he's just getting his business up and running and I think several people on here have used him:

Mobile Detailing, Chatham, Rochester, Hempstead, Rainham, Gillingham, Medway, Kent

When I get the pics. Ill stick some up for folks to see ....or if you read this Tom ,feel free to do it yourself

Back in my place tomorrow to look after my van and wife's car!

Giantvanman said:
Does he have premises or is it home visit only?
he is mobile Kevin ,if you want to try him drive to mine and he can do it there and there's also a nice cupa for you too!:)

he is mobile Kevin ,if you want to try him drive to mine and he can do it there and there's also a nice cupa for you too!:)

That's a jolly nice offer. Would he have time to do a small one, say my wife's SLK as well as your two vehicles?

Giantvanman said:
That's a jolly nice offer. Would he have time to do a small one, say my wife's SLK as well as your two vehicles?
I'll ask him .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom